NEW RIDE!!!

Need MORE PICS!! I mean WTF? Why the FUCK would you make a POST like this and only INCLUDE a HANDFUL of PICS??!

PICSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssss (cuz Vipers go Hisssssssssssssss)

This thing rocks!!! Bounced off the rev limiter in 4th at 160mph last night..... or so I've been told it would. ;)

This thing rocks!!!

Stealth, now that you had your '06 Viper SRT-10 for a few weeks what are your thoughts about the car? Likes and Dislikes? Are you happy with the power of the '06 with 505 horsepower or would you rather had the '08 now with 600?
I'd like to know.....
By the way, I love your new car.

Stealth, now that you had your '06 Viper SRT-10 for a few weeks what are your thoughts about the car? Likes and Dislikes? Are you happy with the power of the '06 with 505 horsepower or would you rather had the '08 now with 600?
I'd like to know.....
By the way, I love your new car.

I absolutely love it! For me it's a no brainer, my truck was something that I only took out if I was going to a show, to the track, or just going out to have fun... not as a daily driver, as is the same situation as my Viper (not that that would be a problem if I lived down south, although I still wouldn't drive it in the rain). As for the power, this thing is a blast. I can't say that I wouldn't have gotten a Gen 4 if my budget was a little higher as I am already trying to figure out what I'm going to do to make my Gen 3 faster. I feel like I got a great deal at $48.5K, and any Gen 4's with similar mileage was around $62-65K. For an additional $14-17K my Gen 3 will have a Hell of a lot more power than 600HP at the flywheel. Todd Abrams already told me that he can have me at 640WHP with a fairly basic Paxton set up on a pretty conservative tune (that's with a stock exhaust!!!). Hope this helps, and thank you!

Oh, and my only dislike is the posi/limited slip unit in the Gen 3's are not strong enough. I guess the Gen 4's were slightly better. That is one thing that I'll be looking to improve. There are a few aftermarkets that are really good (Wavetrac, Quaife, Giken).

Very Nice... Congrats

Oh, and my only dislike is the posi/limited slip unit in the Gen 3's are not strong enough. I guess the Gen 4's were slightly better. That is one thing that I'll be looking to improve. There are a few aftermarkets that are really good (Wavetrac, Quaife, Giken).

One of the first things I did to my GenIII was a new diff. 3.55:1 gears and a quaiffe. What a difference. 6th gear is actually usable and cornering is way better.

If you're going to build a rear end for that thing I seriously suggest you get someone that really knows what they are doing like unitrax to build it. Putting a quaiffe or most of the other diff's in there will require machine work.

--CC

I might have someone interested in my Lightning and Saleen. If they go I'm either going to buy a Viper or '14 Shelby GT500.

I might have someone interested in my Lightning and Saleen. If they go I'm either going to buy a Viper or '14 Shelby GT500.

Obviously to me that decision would be a no brainer. Although if it's just going to be a cruise around with the possibility of 3 passengers then maybe the GT500 would be better. I know the GT500's are also a very fast car but after conversing with Todd and also after messaging back and forth with some of his past clients, it is "fairly" inexpensive and what seems to be "fairly" safe to run these up to about 660-690WHP on a stock bottom end. I've spoken to two guys that are in that power range (one guy at 687WHP) and they told me they ran that much power for years with not even a hic-cup!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back