New SCT Bully dog BDX tuner

My flash is failing at 1% and I tried experimental build 52. However, I have not had issues flashing back to stock. I am touching base with BD weekly. These older Dodges seem to be causing a lot of heartburn for them.

BDX has somewhat given up until they can get their hands on a truck. They wanted someone in the Sanford FL area (near Orlando). I found someone via FB group (The Viper Pit) and he's willing to help. Cross your fingers!!

Well they had my ecm since the BDX bricked it. I also was willing to let them hold onto it to work with the BDX. But they had trouble recovering it. So I think they just sent it back to me as soon as they were able to recover it.

The BD engineers are finally ready for a visit. I believe our SRT-10 surrogate is heading there on Wednesday. Cross fingers, say prayers, whatever ;)

Hope he's able to drive away after they try!!! I returned mine and just got the X3. That thing almost bricked my ecm where I had to send the ecm back to them to recover it and my truck was down a week.

I hear ya. If this doesn't work, I'm switching to X3. What a PITA this has been.

Yeah it was bs!! I bet if they even get it to work to program it will never support the rest of the features it's capable of for our trucks.

Yeah it was bs!! I bet if they even get it to work to program it will never support the rest of the features it's capable of for our trucks.

Nope. HPtuners pisses me off as they have no coverage for 03-06 yet have gen4 and 5 coverage. Ugh

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back