New SCT Bully dog BDX tuner

blazinsrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got the new BDX tuner from Torrie!!! Now I wait for our truck support from them :( So if you get a chance go to bully dog put in your truck and request support. I was told by both Torrie and SCT its coming just no date yet..

Received mine as well. Updated unit to the SCT. Tunes can now be downloaded via WIFI transmission. Stoked to get this thing loaded when available. Already started harassing BullyDog for support!

Received mine as well. Updated unit to the SCT. Tunes can now be downloaded via WIFI transmission. Stoked to get this thing loaded when available. Already started harassing BullyDog for support!

Nice me too!!!! I think I've requested support from the website a few to many times already!!!

So they sold a product that won't work yet?

Wtf?

Yup they did. I am just starting to get frustrated at waiting for it to work. I called them 2 weeks ago and was told they would releasing support for more vehicles this month.

A couple weeks ago they did a big release. They released support for around 700+ new vehicles. Apparently it's a simple conversion from old software. I was so excited to see the firmware get updated and download another 21 files...

Boy was I disappointed. Apparently that didn't include the SRT-10. So the BDX is still a paper weight. I think we just need to keep calling/harassing SCT. So dang frustrating!!!

A couple weeks ago they did a big release. They released support for around 700+ new vehicles. Apparently it's a simple conversion from old software. I was so excited to see the firmware get updated and download another 21 files...

Boy was I disappointed. Apparently that didn't include the SRT-10. So the BDX is still a paper weight. I think we just need to keep calling/harassing SCT. So dang frustrating!!!

YES it is!!! I emailed torrie last week about it and no answer yet. I am dying to for this thing to work..

I'm in the process of testing with Torrie and BDX. Everything looks right, but I am getting an error. Cross your fingers that engineering figures it out soon.

I'm in the process of testing with Torrie and BDX. Everything looks right, but I am getting an error. Cross your fingers that engineering figures it out soon.

Tried Pming you but couldn't. I'd like to have a few more details about whats going on. Updated my BDX last night and it took 18 updates.

No luck with Torrie on getting the tune to load. Crashes at 1% while writing, but no issues recovering to stock. We escalated to tech support and tried a few things like battery reset. Still no luck. It got escalated to engineering, where it's been for about 3 weeks now. I called this morning to get an update and I'll let you know what I find out. Sorry to lack of updates, but nothing substantial to report yet.

Getting closer!!! Per BD support:

It looks like we are currently testing a full update that will include a fix for this particular issue. I wasn’t able to get a for sure release date, it just depends on how the QA testing goes. I was told that it could be as soon as tomorrow if not early next week.

I have also been working on a way of getting the fix to you separate from the full release, but the engineer that was working on your case is out today. He should be back in tomorrow and so if the full update isn’t ready I might be able to get it to you tomorrow regardless.

Well with instructions from torrie I tried loading a tune to mine and it failed at 4%. And then it wouldnt return to stock either failed at 4%. Im not happy that I even tried it but torrie said it should work. Truck still runs but I did get a P0601 memory checksum error!! I was able to clear it and it didnt come back as of now but if this screws my PCM up ill be pissed!!!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back