New Section

RedSrt007

Reaction score
Due to some events, I have added a section to the Main Forum.

It is called Member(s) / Moderator(s) Issue's

This section is available for all registered members of the VTCOA, it allows every member to have a voice and allows anyone to comment / concern or complaint about an Administrator, Vendor, Moderator, or Member.

This will only be viewable to the the Administrators and Moderators.

The only thread a member can view is HIS OWN...no one elese can see it (besides Mods and Admins)

Complaints will be reviewed by one of the staff, and replied to in your thread. If it needs the attention of a specific admin / moderator, then please state so in the title (Ex : Moderator Problem - Attn Admins).

All posts will be confidential, and WILL NOT BE DISCLOSED to anyone but the parties involved. Any issue arising that 'bleeds into' the public forum will be deleted unless intentionally done.

Thank You

Patrick

I think its a good idea, but a "bad" one just the same. . .

How would you feel if you just joined a forum (newbie) and one of the forums is devoted to issues with members/moderators. . .

Maybe change the title? I dunno. Thats my .02. :) Are the issues that bad that we need an entire forum devoted to it? If so, they need addressed publically, as a whole.

Back to my hole I go.

I hope that section is going to be supported with Lotsa bandwidth LOLOLOL You might wanna make a special Rubber room for some of these Whack jobs ;) :D :p

Cool Patrick..a bitch room, reminds me of my office.:D

Iltemprd said:
Cool Patrick..a bitch room, reminds me of my office.:D

Which is right where you belong!:D:D:D:D:rock: :star:

P.S.-----I wouldve said that to your face!:)

I might have to turn my email back on .....nah

Good Idea......

This was it I gooing to have a meltdown, it can be a little bit more private

Patrick, as a suggestion, you may want to link your "Forum Rules" thread from 5/18/06 to this section as well. There is a wonderful attached thumbnail definately worth everyone's read. It certainly sets a good tone for young and old.:)

I don't think this is a good idea. Someone could start feeling that someone is talking about him or whoever. That could cause more problems. I am sorry but it is hard for me to explain. My point is that if someone posted a thread and another probably think it is about him and start feel upset and blaming at eachother. That is my opinion.

Stinker said:
Really really a stupid dumb idea Patrick:dontknow:

I dont know one soul on here that has the balls to do any bitching about a vendor, I know of a couple recent stories as you do, and they just let it pass.

cowboy up boys, spill ya guts, dont be a wuss, earn my respect and prove me wrong:mad:

:confused:

Im sorry you dont like it Stinker, but I feel it is a place where people can comment about what they like to any admin or mod and not feel like there sticking out like a sore thumb.

As for:

"I don't know one soul on here that has the balls to do any bitching about a vendor"

I have had many complaints about various vendors, and most have been taken care of....there's a lot that goes on behind the scenes then out on the forum.

"earn my respect and prove me wrong:mad:"

I don't think I need to explain this one ;) ...I don't think people need to earn anyone's respect, just speak freely and if there is a situation, we can get it resolved :eek:

Thanks for your input :rock:

RedSrt007 said:

Im sorry you dont like it Stinker, but I feel it is a place where people can comment about what they like to any admin or mod and not feel like there sticking out like a sore thumb.

As for:

"I don't know one soul on here that has the balls to do any bitching about a vendor"

I have had many complaints about various vendors, and most have been taken care of....there's a lot that goes on behind the scenes then out on the forum.

I don't think I need to explain this one ;) ...I don't think people need to earn anyone's respect, just speak freely and if there is a situation, we can get it resolved :eek:

i'm givin you my input Stoneboy!!

I luvs u:p

RedSrt007 said:

As for:

You made a good point right there. Now I think it is a good idea. Lol :D

DRamSrt10 said:
You made a good point right there. Now I think it is a good idea. Lol :D

it is a killler idea, I just have been frustrated lately with some of the members not getting products, or being promised rediculous power levels.

I apologize for the outburst, i truly hope this works, ya'll allready know I got a big mouth , so next:D

Stinker said:
it is a killler idea, I just have been frustrated lately with some of the members not getting products, or being promised rediculous power levels.

were headers involved....?:D ....bet they were....

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back