NEW SHIFTER ALMOST READY

NEW SHIFTER WITH OR WITH OUT NEW LEVER

• SHIFTER TO FIT OEM LEVER

Votes: 39 69.6%
  • SHIFTER TO COME WITH NEW LEVER

Votes: 17 30.4%

• Total voters
cool beans man, I dont want to actually give a price as yet, but it should be under than I hope anyway, but it should be really reallly nice, :)

multi bolt pattern would be nice if feasible. if not stock is fine. anything to make it affordable nowadays is good. scared to go to track when u got only 3 test runs before racing. hate to miss a shift in race and be done for night. aloha .

aloha my friend, gonna discuss more on the bolt pattern to see what we can do, but only so many options to be able to

Hey tony when I took mine and cut bout 2.5 inches off and just bolted straight to stock mount, was def a notice in throw being gone.

I wonder if the bend was out of the shifter and was just straight would that have any difference ?

not sure, we are looking at the handle pretty hard buddy:D

it also seems X-metal is emailing folks on the backside too guys, so I am getting alot of emails and pms on the subject and all I can say is well our customer service speaks for itself, and the reviews and comments from my customers do my speaking for JTSVP

and I appreciate all the support folks:rock:

If anybody is in contact with xmetal... tell em I'm still waiting on my TB and lowering kit from 3 years ago:mad::thefinger: F**kers

I'd like to be able to fit the lever Cherry Performance sells;)

If anybody is in contact with xmetal... tell em I'm still waiting on my TB and lowering kit from 3 years ago:mad::thefinger: F**kers

serious you bought parts and still have not got them in 3 years?

Hey tony when I took mine and cut bout 2.5 inches off and just bolted straight to stock mount, was def a notice in throw being gone.

I wonder if the bend was out of the shifter and was just straight would that have any difference ?

My shifter is 8" long and straight, love it.:rock::rock:

Exchanged messages with him today, you want his phone number?

PM me if so

I kinda (by my own rules, rule #47) have to not make decisions for people, however, give them the info then they can act on it as they wish

Is the OEM shifter lever aluminum or steel? If it's aluminum and prone to breaking I'd say make a whole new lever. I have a B&M with their steel lever and am interested in shorter throw shifting. Will the JTSVP model accomplish this?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back