**New** Shifting Lever for B&M

Cherry Performance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exclusive to VTCOA members only. Brand new designed Shifting Lever for B&M. Height adjustable, CNC machined from solid carbon steel. Black powder coated finish for a long durable life.

ShiftingLever001.jpg

ShiftingLever002.jpg

ShiftingLever003.jpg

ShiftingLever004.jpg

ShiftingLever005.jpg

Alfredo & Brad get the first 2:) Also includes free delivery if you come to the Dec 5 Fontana Raceway GTG #2 :D

Cherry Performance said:
Alfredo & Brad get the first 2:) Also includes free delivery if you come to the Dec 5 Fontana Raceway GTG #2 :D

Sweet... what's the price tag on these?

:rock:

is it still possible to get it powdercoated in red? hell I forgot to ask you that day if you could do a couple of other things i had..

solenoid plate and the cirlce shifter baseplate. let me know ron i can go down to the ur factory anytime

LoveThisTruck said:
Sweet... what's the price tag on these?
Right now I am looking to see how many are interested in these. If it is only 2 the price will be a bit high:eek:

Cherry Performance said:
Right now I am looking to see how many are interested in these. If it is only 2 the price will be a bit high:eek:

not a problem, i better tooloe and arrestmered should be 3rd and 4th

Cherry Performance said:

East coast guys are sleeping:D I'm sure plenty more will speak up.

FerrariTruck said:
:rock:

is it still possible to get it powdercoated in red? hell I forgot to ask you that day if you could do a couple of other things i had..

solenoid plate and the cirlce shifter baseplate. let me know ron i can go down to the ur factory anytime
It will depend on how many are interested in these. We powder coat black 24 hours a day, so can get at the best price. I have the powder in 276 different colors, but the prices will vary. You can stop in at the shop anytime just give me a call.

Cherry Performance said:
It will depend on how many are interested in these. We powder coat black 24 hours a day, so can get at the best price. I have the powder in 276 different colors, but the prices will vary. You can stop in at the shop anytime just give me a call.

Really? well do you do sandblasting as well by chance?

Is this the same lenth and curved the same as the stocker?? I really need one about 8" long and straight. Please

Last edited:
FATJACK said:
I really need one about 8" long and straight.

Depending on the height of their trucks I'm sure a few members here could help you out.:vroam: :vroam: :vroam: :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back