**New** Shifting Lever for B&M

Don't need one yet but I may soon. so I'll take one in chrome or black

BAD-RC said:
Don't need one yet but I may soon. so I'll take one in chrome or black

you will thank yourself you did...trust me.. it will break eventually, hopefully you dont dig your hand into the broken lever like i did going for 3rd

FerrariTruck said:
you will thank yourself you did...trust me.. it will break eventually, hopefully you dont dig your hand into the broken lever like i did going for 3rd

I rolled around with mine broken for like 2 months:D I have the scars to prove it:( :eek:

flchub said:
i'm out,take me off the list,i aint waiting for 25 orders cuz it aint going to happen

relax vito, production of the levers has already started. The first 10 are spoken for and jtsvp is gonna pick up the rest to put on the shelf

flchub said:
i'm out,take me off the list,i aint waiting for 25 orders cuz it aint going to happen
Keep your pants on junior, you will probably want to sell the truck after I outrun you anyway!!:p :p :p :p

i still have the stocker. does B&M still make their shifter????

ZCx said:
i still have the stocker. does B&M still make their shifter????
dont think so, you better hang on to it for a spare. or ill give you 20 bucks for it.:D

Levers will be finished and ready for delivery next week.
Please send a PM to let me know if you want it painted or mill finish. Include the address you would like the lever sent.

Ron

Add me to the list. I would like it in yellow, "viper yellow" Thanks

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back