**New** Shifting Lever for B&M

whats the height on the handle

i am looking for a new one

mine should be here today !!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

TNVIPER said:
How did I miss this thread??..:dontknow: ........will this work in the X-Metal shifter??......if so, do you have a black one left??...

i am told it does :) i got mine yesterday and it looooooks purdyyyyyyyyyy

IMG00130-20100413-0615.jpg

IMG00131-20100413-0615.jpg

JimTeTe said:
Boy that's Purdy .......... Is it possible to get one like that ....

PM sent .....

Jim

Be sure to watch your mailbox Jim. You will have something in a few days;)

Cherry Performance said:
Be sure to watch your mailbox Jim. You will have something in a few days;)

Thanks Ron ........ appreciate the quick service. I will definately post up some pics here.

Jim

installed lastnight, tapped it out and bolted right to the x-metal i went back to the ball as a shifter knob it just felt better if you know what i am saying

i was a little unsure of witch way the handle mounted to the shifter so i installed it this way the SRT facing towards the drivers side and VTCoA facing towards the pass side

i will take pics once i figure out how to keep the boot where i want it

thanks again Ron ... GREAT product and top Qty !

VIPER said:
installed lastnight, tapped it out and bolted right to the x-metal i went back to the ball as a shifter knob it just felt better if you know what i am saying

i was a little unsure of witch way the handle mounted to the shifter so i installed it this way the SRT facing towards the drivers side and VTCoA facing towards the pass side

i will take pics once i figure out how to keep the boot where i want it

thanks again Ron ... GREAT product and top Qty !

Glad you like it Chris:) , I have not seen any pictures of the lever mounted on the X-metal yet.

Cherry Performance said:
Glad you like it Chris:) , I have not seen any pictures of the lever mounted on the X-metal yet.

ill get pic's prob on SAT,

i tapped the handle and the shifter stub - to avoid the raddle, bolted right up tight perfect fit

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back