*New*Side Pipe Exhaust Video!

yea super loud.....almost to the point it would drive me crazy and draw too much unwanted attention

Hands down - BEST drive by exhaust video ever! I would have fun with it for a little while before you quiet it down. Damn that sounds badass!!!!:rock:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: that sounds fukin GREAT - i want to do mine that way now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! list of part - how 2 guide ?

Thanks TooLoe. I'm going to add this to my (future) mod list!!!! :rock: :driver:

At idle it sounds BAD A$$ and in high RPM's its real nasty. But as a daily driver, I would agree that its just a little over the top. I think it would be interesting to hear some Corsa mufflers on your setup. Don't believe Ive seen anyone put that on their truck. But all in all, I think it sounds absolutely SICK and if I pulled up next to you, id be scared.

the true question is are you gonna make these plates available to buy:D cuz im jealous and want them bad:rock:

Thats just AWESOME!!!!!!!!

ViperPunk said:
the true question is are you gonna make these plates available to buy:D cuz im jealous and want them bad:rock:

I've really been thinking about making the plates and also giving people the option of a 3" or 4" tip..and supplying the tips and plates.. but it's just an idea right now..... a big thanks goes out to silver snake i made my plates off of his orgnial ones.. but if there are enought people that would like a set i've got nothing better to do than make some... for a reasonable price if you would like to talk about this more...shoot me a PM... and i can get all the parts for you an more than likely ship them fairly cheap! with a good how to

WOW! Yeah that was way loud! Sounds mean on the drive by! Looks mean when it wants to take off sideways when you pour on the fuel!! Makes me itchy to get my engine back!! couple more weeks!!

QC

ON A Q/C, WOULD THERE BE ROOM TO ADD MUFFLER,I HAVE A SINGLE BORLA ON EACH MUFFLER?:dontknow:

finisher68 said:
ON A Q/C, WOULD THERE BE ROOM TO ADD MUFFLER,I HAVE A SINGLE BORLA ON EACH MUFFLER?:dontknow:

yes sir there sure is... plenty of room on the out side of the framerails

sounds mean ass hell wade:rock: u should fly by a state trooper with that setup jus to see if it spills his coffe and dougnuts :D

i like the side pipes thing :D

best part about them is when your drivin next to someone it gets louder and u can trow nice smellin fumes in there window when they cut u off :marchmellow:

Attachments

• lake poics 009.jpg
    lake poics 009.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6,475
Last edited:
sounds sick man...the mufflers should make it sound a little cleaner but still mean as hell...lookin forward to the updates

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back