Hello everyone!! I'm a brand new srt 10 owner and
Am excited to be on this forum. I bought a 05 quad cab
Last week and traded my modded out 650 hp
Shelby gt 500. I noticed today some oil spots
Under it and researched the oil lines are a big
Problem in these trucks. I am very mechanically
Inclined so I'm going to fix myself but just wondering
If anyone has experience with this or has any
Recommendations as far as the purchase of lines.

Hello everyone!! I'm a brand new srt 10 owner and
Am excited to be on this forum. I bought a 05 quad cab
Last week and traded my modded out 650 hp
Shelby gt 500. I noticed today some oil spots
Under it and researched the oil lines are a big
Problem in these trucks. I am very mechanically
Inclined so I'm going to fix myself but just wondering
If anyone has experience with this or has any
Recommendations as far as the purchase of lines.

Welcome from Waco ! Yessir they do have an issue. Oil cooler and PS lines are both prone to leaking. JTSVP sells a nice setup to replace them. Be happy to help ya out with any other mods you're looking to install or any help/advice.
Scott

Welcome to the RBC

What color bro and what's your name? Trying to update the Texas Members list so you'll be included in upcoming GTGs :D

Welcome from Temple area, another solution for the oil lines are to take them off and take them by a hydraulic hose place and they can make you some.

WOW those are fast resposnes. I posted some pics on my profile of it but it is inferno red and my name is Tom. Hey, venom 1 I e mailed JTSV about the kit they have. I may go to the dealership and get them for 50 bucks.

Welcome from Temple area, another solution for the oil lines are to take them off and take them by a hydraulic hose place and they can make you some.

I second this. I bought some through a member here(non vendor) at his cost and they are very good quality but he got shut down. Best bang for buck is local auto parts or hydraulic shop

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

WOW those are fast resposnes. I posted some pics on my profile of it but it is inferno red and my name is Tom. Hey, venom 1 I e mailed JTSV about the kit they have. I may go to the dealership and get them for 50 bucks.

Don't replace with stockers from dealer. They will just leak again. Poor design on fittings

whats the hydralic shop turn around goingto be?? its my daily driver so i dont want it out of commission for to long. And how the heck do i post a pic to my profile?

whats the hydralic shop turn around goingto be?? its my daily driver so i dont want it out of commission for to long. And how the heck do i post a pic to my profile?

The auto parts stores here will make them while u are standing there. Can't see why it would be any different

Welcome from an ex owner in San Marcos!
If you want to put some gauges in that bad boy I have a complete setup that I'm trying to sell! Could meet you this week if you're interested.

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Welcome!

I had Brand New oil lines installed from the dealer. They leaked again within 13 months.

Got JTSVP lines and they are great!

Awasome thanks for the information. I'm at dealer I bought it from now
Trying to get it warrantied out. Then I'll fix it right after the holidays

Awasome thanks for the information. I'm at dealer I bought it from now
Trying to get it warrantied out. Then I'll fix it right after the holidays

Hey, hit up Andy (VPRPWRD). He has my old factory lines. I sent them to him so he could have a local shop make replacements, but not take his truck off the road until they were ready. I'm sure he could send them to you so you could do the same.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back