New SRT 10 owner

RamRod10

Reaction score
Hello all, just picked up my Ram SRT 10 a few days ago. Its a silver reg cab with no mods. Got a great deal on it. I dont have pictures yet, but im guessing you know what a stock silver reg cab looks like. Im keeping it 100% stock. Its always been a saying of mine, one of the hardest things you can do to your car is leave it alone. Good to be here!

Welcome!! Love that movie LOL
car-ramrod.jpg

Ill get pics soon, I want to detail it first. Yep thats the movie lol.

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Welcome to the club, I am a new member myself, and have had my truck since Christmas. How many miles on her, and what did you get her for? Something I am currently looking into is finding out the exact number my truck is. If you or anyone else on here knows how to find out using the VIN please let me know. I am looking for production number of that year, as well as number of all the 3,994 QC ever made. I am quite positive I am 1 of the first 1k.

Welcome from Phoenix Arizona. The toughest thing you will do is keep your 10 stock. Good Luck.

:top:
Welcome to the club, I am a new member myself, and have had my truck since Christmas. How many miles on her, and what did you get her for? Something I am currently looking into is finding out the exact number my truck is. If you or anyone else on here knows how to find out using the VIN please let me know. I am looking for production number of that year, as well as number of all the 3,994 QC ever made. I am quite positive I am 1 of the first 1k.

Vtr.com...resident viperjeff can help ya on that 1 bra!!..he was prob sniff in airplane glue and missed your post :):):):)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back