New suspension is in

SRT2SLOW

Supporting Member
Reaction score
replaced my rear shackles with official belltech shackles and new poly bushings all the way around. also got my new belltech springs in. even though they are not made for the srt 10 they do have a higher spring rate than the srt 10 specific springs I had before(800lbs vs 713lbs). the suspension sits exactly like it did before as well. I notice a big difference right away. the front end is allot firmer than it was before and in turn in is allot sharper. I still need to do an alignment. Out back the rear end doesn’t sway at high speed like with my fake belltech shackles. I am 100% happy with the suspension now. With the qa1 set at 11 in the front and 8 in the rear the truck really rides nice and firm. Once I get the alignment done and more miles on it, I will report back.

this is how she sits now.

E whats the specs on your camber? Looks like its still a little negative. Mine is too and Im taking it next week to get it closer to stock.

Looks great!

Thanks. Wish I could say the same thing about yours.

Looks great

Thanks

Looks great!:rock::rock:

Thanks guy

That thing looks used and abused!! What's up with the missing cladding?

Thanks for the nice commet buddy. Matt ripped off the cladding by accident when he was fist pumping in my garage while putting on the tire.

E whats the specs on your camber? Looks like its still a little negative. Mine is too and Im taking it next week to get it closer to stock.

I have to get it aligned their little guy.

No problem E what are friends for right. Matt easy on the fist pumping man lol. E I would say you could sabotage Matt's truck but clearly he is doing that all by him self hahaha

looking good !!!!! i like , but your gonna need a bumpsteer kit for that for sure, there almost ready for shipping.

How does it ride now over stock height? I'm sure it's bumpy but is it I need a chiropractor stiff ride or a little stiffer than usual.

Did you C-notch the frame?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back