New System

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Still messing with the casing. We went to drill out the cement retainers (total of 2 then a cast iron bridge plug), got through the first one. Then the bit took a crap, mill tooth, then the second bit couldn't drill through the second one, button bit, TIH with a mill. Then it was pushing the retainer downhole. PU the button bit again and finally got through it. We are about ready to drlg out the bridge plug. After that we still have about 400' of cement @ 7600' then drlg out the shoe @ 10,641'. So far the casing is holding volume.

Might be and I say might be drilling in a couple days.
if you need a bit let me know

505'sFastestViper. said:
if you need a bit let me know
Thanks, but what I need is an iron wall cake to do its job:(

Plus I wouldn't mind some days off too. Been out here for 39 days.

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Thanks, but what I need is an iron wall cake to do its job:(

Plus I wouldn't mind some days off too. Been out here for 39 days.

I would consider 39 days a blessing.. Alberta has gone down fast. We were on pace for 24,000 wells last year and now this year (08) it's gonna be just under 10. That's just good for no one.. :(

Deibs said:
I would consider 39 days a blessing.. Alberta has gone down fast. We were on pace for 24,000 wells last year and now this year (08) it's gonna be just under 10. That's just good for no one.. :(
What do you do again? Wasn't it wireline stuff:dontknow: That is the bad thing about service company's a lot of them usually mean hardly any days off. Or waiting for the next job. I have been pretty lucky for work so far. And it doesn't help that winter is coming. Everything seems to slow down a little bit. Best of luck to you.

Yeah Wireline it is.. lots of Logging tools including casing inspections, which is our speciality, well it used to be now all we are doing is Abondonments.. yuck.

great choice with the Focals! i've always loved them. i can't understand why people drop bank on crap like BA when even entry level Focals will blow away the best BA.

kcsr said:
great choice with the Focals! i've always loved them. i can't understand why people drop bank on crap like BA when even entry level Focals will blow away the best BA.
Thanks you right the sound they produce is awesome i have never heard anything like it.

Looks to me like a very clean install with minor interior mods and maximum sound. That's THE way to go.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back