New Tail and Tails

ILtemprd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my truck back from the body shop with new ass end back in tact. Installed the new LED tails off of Maui's recommendation. I like how they look at night, very cool, but maybe a little to busy looking in the day. May have to smoke them, still not sure. I also installed the LED third.. The LED's definitely look better on a black truck....having said that..lol..IZ took ownership of my smoked tails and they look killer on his ride....bastage...:D

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 137
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 140
I'm just glad you have her back

Iltemprd said:
Thanks Jeff..You feeling any better bud?

Doin pretty good. My life is kinda simple, all things considered, so I'm just going to stop complaining for a while. There are those that are, lets say, having a bit more to deal with.

But really.

I didn't know just how bad your truck was hit. Imagined the worse. With as long as mine was out of commission. I would not wish that on anyone.

What most people dont realize is that when you take a pic of these tails, the camera picks up more of the plastic led bulb than really shows in real life.

And yes they would look more busy than your old smoked ones......but like you said, tint em if they dont grow on you.

I think they look great.

patrick

I like the "Scene" on Iz's tailgate ... is that custom paint ??? :dontknow: :p :p :p :D

Looks nice :rock:

Wifey said:
I like the "Scene" on Iz's tailgate ... is that custom paint ??? :dontknow: :p :p :p :D

Looks nice :rock:

Yea, I really like the carefully arranged clutter......NYTMAIR, just seems to fit the view :dontknow:

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Yea, I really like the carefully arranged clutter......NYTMAIR, just seems to fit the view :dontknow:
Hahahha, at least there isn't a blow up doll (visible anyways) :D

mauiSRT/10 said:
What most people dont realize is that when you take a pic of these tails, the camera picks up more of the plastic led bulb than really shows in real life.

And yes they would look more busy than your old smoked ones......but like you said, tint em if they dont grow on you.

I think they look great.

patrick
Thanks Patrick...They look badass on your rig..I think your right, just used to the smokes..They look fantastic at night..Ideally they are to keep mini vans from taking a closer look if you know what I mean..LOL, the smokes combined with the red paint was hard to see the brake lights on..It's strange how well you can see the brake lights when the smokes are on the black truck.:dontknow:

I think your truck looks very very nice Shawn:D . It is a trophy truck you know :rock:

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
That clutter is carefully organized...I think the last cleaning was organized alphabetically, I may go by color next time..:D

Wifey said:
I think your truck looks very very nice Shawn:D . It is a trophy truck you know :rock:
LOL!!..thanks hun..;)

Yes, the judges were very cool :rock: :rock: :D :star:

I recently bought some LED Tail Lights from Dragon and I'm going to night shade them when it gets warmer. How many coats should I put on and what for prep work if anyone has don this?

SrtBrad said:
Love the look. Would prefer them smoked out. Who makes them and do they have the black out lens option?
DEPO makes them, found these on Ebay. I did not see any smoked versions. The third is smoked, also from Ebay.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back