New Tank....

I ummmm think I just threw up in my mouth................ I understand its fast and with all the lockers it's good but man................. Have you ever seen a unimag? those are really good off road and cost a couple grand......... still a MB.

Maybe a 10 second cummins 4x4......................

Congrats man!

Nowwhat said:

seriously that thing was on the verge of tipping :p....

I had an S600 <before I got married:D > lots of power... lots of comfort... lots of problems.... I hated that car... traded it for a porsche and a denali... I don't miss that pos...

Obviously I still think you should build some sorta trophy truck... get a built out defender... or an H1.... :p but that's me... a G55... I see a lotta soccer moms driving them here in the valley :p

TheSickness said:
But yet you quoted me anyway :confused: Dingus :p
He got his Barbies mixed up :D :p :p :p ;)

congrats on your new tank :rock: :rock: just hope you're more lucky then my neighbour on industrial park...after his Toyota 100 landcruiser was stolen ( hunting in Polen ) he bought such a MB... had alot of tech problems... did not even made brand new his first trip....now he orderd again a Toyo....:eek: :D :D

congrats on your new purchase,,,,,you do realise its just a short bus,,,right:dontknow:

its weird how life always brings you full circle:hahaha:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back