New to houston

Lets get a Houston gtg for the 10's like last year at twin peaks/Anthony house.

Anyone in for another Twin peaks GTG again???? Start planning..

Last edited:
Me thinks we should do it again. I return home to the US April 27th. I'm down for another GTG. New peeps included fo-sho. We can head back to the crib afterwards like before. Hopefully we can get JSandlin to attend this go around.

Me thinks we should do it again. I return home to the US April 27th. I'm down for another GTG. New peeps included fo-sho. We can head back to the crib afterwards like before. Hopefully we can get JSandlin to attend this go around.

Im in for it if im in town. The new Twin Peaks on I-10 should be open pretty soon.:rock:

Sounds like the perfect time for a GTG! Track day too or are you Houston boys afraid to hit the 1320?;):dontknow::burnout:

Sounds like the perfect time for a GTG! Track day too or are you Houston boys afraid to hit the 1320?;):dontknow::burnout:

#1900 has developed into quite the GARAGE QUEEN so she won't be seeing any 1320 pavement. :dontknow:She now serves strictly as "therapy" when I take her out to run a couple twenty miles every now and then.

#1900 has developed into quite the GARAGE QUEEN so she won't be seeing any 1320 pavement. :dontknow:She now serves strictly as "therapy" when I take her out to run a couple twenty miles every now and then.

That comment will get you thrown under the Bus around here now .The IN crowd if you want to call it that, wants you to beat the crap out of it or they trash you .;)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back