New To Me

I still haven't found a way to edit an existing post. :(

As far as a few nicks, scratches and other imperfections in a vehicle: They tell a story and make the vehicle yours.
I still remember picking mine up brand new in May of 2005 and know where most of the marks came from; except the mystery marks, those will remain a mystery. :)

I don't know about the 17" and then the 22" wheels as it's the first I've heard of it. That is a job for the SRT-10 Historians on this site to dig into.

I still haven't found a way to edit an existing post. :(

As far as a few nicks, scratches and other imperfections in a vehicle: They tell a story and make the vehicle yours.
I still remember picking mine up brand new in May of 2005 and know where most of the marks came from; except the mystery marks, those will remain a mystery. :)

I don't know about the 17" and then the 22" wheels as it's the first I've heard of it. That is a job for the SRT-10 Historians on this site to dig into.
On the bottom left of your posts should be 3 buttons Edit Delete and Report

So I've been told...

IF they existed, I'd certainly use them! :)
Well see that's what happens when you know tooooo much about these truck lol
You just have to make sure you get it right first time hahaha
Us bunnies can have plenty of attempts to get it right
Who cares just write an OOPS! in another post.
I won't complain. It's all good

Thanks for your patience and understanding; particularly for the elderly.

Updates:

15C
94 Octane: 84.9/litre
New Mustang Bullitt: Lost

Updates:

15C
Lost as in can't find....
Senior moment don't remember where you left it lol
Have another cup of tea it will come back to you
Ok next dumb question Mustang Bullitt.....ah ok I see they may bring them to NZ
So you were racing it?
In your truck??

Updates:

15C
Hey we are all getting old. I am not as sharp as I used to be. Hell I have to rest up today after polishing the beast yesterday, how bad is that

Yes, In my truck.
It had some undisclosed mods apparently.
They run mid-high 13s at this altitude.
Fun little car for sure.

The tea was good. :)

I wasn't very clear on the matter.
Breaking news NZ staying at Level 4 lockdown for another week. Then level 3 will commence for at least 2 weeks where businesses without face to face contact will resume only. Still stay at home and no cafes restaurants bars etc. That will destroy most of them. All this for 12 rest home deaths of very old ill people. 1400 cases 974 recovered only 14 in hospital.
We have very few people with anymore than mild to moderate flu like symptoms

Spent the day polishing the beast with Mothers polish and then Carnuba wax. I am sore now. Tired and grumpy but the truck looks good. I know why it's called Mothers...because it Mother F***** hard work!!
Put my dash plaque on and my Redneck Edition badge on the back hahaha. Came up shiny. Just the wheels to do...another time. I am happy:) It might not be perfect but it's mine!!
It was a work truck at some stage a few bumps and scratches, who cares.
View attachment 63596 View attachment 63597 View attachment 63598 View attachment 63599 View attachment 63600 View attachment 63601
She looks gorgeous! My QC is black, but sadly I have sun fade on the roof, and parts of the hood (bonnet), and upper portions of the front fenders. Before being shut down, I was about to pull the trigger on the bed cover and spoiler. Guess I'll have to wait until I can fill the coffer again.

Lots of projects in a holding pattern right now.
You're right about that! This Friday I was going to get my JTSV underdrive pulley installed, but had to cancel. What's the deal with that guy in Calgary going postal?

Back