New to the Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRT10 Oiltrash

Reaction score
:rock:Greetings everyone, I to am a proud recent owner of a 2005 Ram SRT 10 R/C and I am loving it. This beast continues to surprise me everytime I drive it. I took ownership in March of this year and I couldn't wait to get it in the shop. The truck was stock and in excellent shape when I got it (11,000 miles) but still needed that personal touch. So far my modifications include a

*Comp Cam
*T&D Shaft Rockers
*Pushrods
*Valve Springs
*L/T American Racing Headers w/ cats
*Full Magnaflow Exhaust
*Custom CAI
*JTS Venom 2/3 lowering kit
*ARP Head Bolts
*SCT Tune
*170 Degree Thermostat
*Custom Quality Wire Plug Wires
*Powder Coated Valve Covers and Intake
*Viper Alarm
*5% Tint on all three windows
*Pioneer Single Din Head Unit
*Focal Components
*2x Kicker 10" L3 (1500 total watts)
*Bed Cover with a Bed Rug
*Chrome OEM Wheels w/ Nitto 420s

This truck has been a long time coming for me, both my daughters just finished college so finally I could get the truck I always fantasized about:D I look forward to sharing experiences and tips with everyone. Thanks

Congratulations, on the truck and both daughters finishing college. Welcome to the VTCOA!!

I see the truck now in your avatar and it looks sweet!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, I am in good company along with some B.A. trucks. These trucks are amazing with endless possibilties, being new to the club I was wondering if you guys have gatherings with other VTCOA members for meets or rides in your areas?

Welcome.........

That we do and are due one soon ;)
We usually have a Dyno/Track/Meet -n- Greet/cruise
It always been a great showing and we plan to do one in central Texas as to have VTCOA member from all over Texas have a fairly equal distance to drive and we have an IHRA track there that kicks butt.
Welcome the the RBC!:burnout:

VENOMOUS1 Called it, my wife is 10 years older than me (Cougar) and had two daughters from a previous marriage. But I've raised them from the time they were in middle school and we have the best relationship. We start young in TX but not that young!:D

Will the next meet/cruise be posted on the VTCOA calendar?

I have had my truck on the dyno and I was only putting down 470 at the wheels, this was after the mods but before any tuning. I still have some kinks to work out and then get it back on the dyno. Once its all said and done I should be well over 500 to the wheels. I want to drive it for a few weeks and enjoy before it goes back in the shop to start on all the head work. Any suggestions on aftermarket heads for these trucks.

I have had my truck on the dyno and I was only putting down 470 at the wheels, this was after the mods but before any tuning. I still have some kinks to work out and then get it back on the dyno. Once its all said and done I should be well over 500 to the wheels. I want to drive it for a few weeks and enjoy before it goes back in the shop to start on all the head work. Any suggestions on aftermarket heads for these trucks.

Strikers appear to be the best from what I've read (no personal experience with them) Other available options are porting the stockers or a gen IV conversion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back