New to the Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info, that was a great read on the Striker heads, those heads are sick. I will definitely look into getting those for my 10, just need a little more in the piggy.

Talking about all this really makes me want to get in my 10 and go for a ride, just 8 more hours in my cube and I'm gone. Its kind of funny how since I got my truck back from the shop everybody and their mother wants to race, everything from vettes to busted hoopties. I'm sure y'all get the same attention.

Talking about all this really makes me want to get in my 10 and go for a ride, just 8 more hours in my cube and I'm gone. Its kind of funny how since I got my truck back from the shop everybody and their mother wants to race, everything from vettes to busted hoopties. I'm sure y'all get the same attention.

You should be GoProing those runs :D

Happy Monday everyone :bs: any good stories over the weekend? I had one that puckered me up pretty good. I was taking a ride with my wife going down the freeway doing around 65, and I wanted open it up and see what it would do after all the upgrades I did. I dropped it into 3rd and smashed it, Holy Crap! we got all kinds of squirrely on the freeway, my rearend kicked out to the next lane which surprised the hell out of me. Of course my wife wasn't as impressed as I was so I had to hide my smile all the way home :D These trucks are BADA$$.

Who did the mods?
Got any pics you can post?
The stance looks good in your avatar.

Thanks bro, The shop that did the work is called Fast Lane. Its in north Houston near Acres Homes, here are pics from when I got the truck back from the shop. I will take some new pics today and post them tomorrow, I have done some more changes here lately. And yes the goats are off my truck already :D
005.jpg

004.jpg

007.jpg

IMG_0396.JPG

003.jpg
Sorry still trying to figure out how insert full size images and video on here.

Can you do me a favor when you take some pics later?
You have the JTSV 2/3 kit, can you take a pic of your front bump stops for me?
Do your tires ever rub on the fender?

Truck looks great by the way.

Can you do me a favor when you take some pics later?
You have the JTSV 2/3 kit, can you take a pic of your front bump stops for me?
Do your tires ever rub on the fender?

Truck looks great by the way.

Still working on getting some new pics, it was raining when I got home yesterday so she stayed in the garage under the covers.

Today looks better though:D BTY I haven't had any issues with my tires rubbing, it rides really good

Throttle Body Swap

I finally got a chance to install my Roe Racing TB this weekend along with a Tune by Torrie. I'm very happy with the results, but I couldn't stop there... I figured why not wash and wax it before I head out for the test run. Tell me what you think....:D

021.jpg

022.jpg

DSC01141.jpg

DSC01124.jpg

DSC01123.jpg

DSC01136.jpg

DSC01132.jpg

DSC01129.jpg

DSC01139.jpg

DSC01148.jpg

Last edited:
There is nothing sweeter than a freshly washed and waxed black vehicle, well maybe a couple things sweeter but damn that looks good.

my son lives in cypress....the street is dakotah bend,do you know where that is? he drives a hemi 2006 4door night runner.

There is nothing sweeter than a freshly washed and waxed black vehicle, well maybe a couple things sweeter but damn that looks good.

Thanks bro, I'm always bitching about how balck shows everything until I clean her up then I remember why I love that color.

Very Nice, love it

my son lives in cypress....the street is dakotah bend,do you know where that is? he drives a hemi 2006 4door night runner.

I know exactly where that is, the CFVFD station where I volunteer at is 10 mins from your son's house. I'll keep my eye out for him.

Last edited:
I know exactly where that is, the CFVFD station where I volunteer at is 10 mins from your son's house. I keep my eye for him.

when i come for a visit (son) i'll bring the truck,i def want to check yours out,lowering kit might be my next mod:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back