New to the site but not to the addiction!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks again awesome avi
i have a pic of my 2 yr old holding his 2 month old brother like that

Wow, a welcome thread I missed - SHAME ON ME :D :D

We have already met, but WELCOME anyways Franks and Beans ;) ;) :rock: :rock: :elefant:

lol you remember , thanks for the welcome this thread can officially be closed wifey has welcomed me

vjleon81 said:
lol you remember , thanks for the welcome this thread can officially be closed wifey has welcomed me
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now I embarrased :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) ;) :D :dontknow:

vjleon81 said:
no embarrasment just glad to be welcomed
Did you find the thread Ask TheSickness??? You can ask him anything, he will always come up with some answer for you ............... try it out :D :D :D

Ask him why is swinging fury is only 10 mm ;)

lol i don't think i want to know about swinging fury but i have seen that thread

Sick has been good to me and is a good brother to have

vjleon81 said:
lol i don't think i want to know about swinging fury but i have seen that thread

Sick has been good to me and is a good brother to have
He has proclaimed his swinging fury weighs in at 10 pounds BWAHAHAHAH, then in his own post he stated it as 10mm :D :D :D

Freudian slip ............. they will get you every time :)

vjleon81 said:
LOLOLOLOL 10mm is that cold or what lololol
The sad thing is, NO!!!! I'm sure we couldn't bear to know the cold measurement :D

Did you know Mikey has a nicer rack than most females. For Christmas we are all pitching in on a bra and microscope for him :D Wanna go in on it :dontknow: :D

vjleon81 said:
LOLOLOL definitely let me know so i can see the pics
Here is one of him nekkkkked ;) I think that's why he goes by Crisco ;)

Prof said:
You got a phone number to go with that pic?
PLEASE tell me you would not hit it :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back