New to the site but not to the addiction!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vjleon81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all I am a second time owner of the reason my wife is going to leave me(SRT 10). Love the truck so much that even after I almost died driving it too fast I went out and 9 months later and bought another one. I am in San Antonio TX. Is there anyone else down here or anywhere near here? Glad to be back in the action and let the mods begin!

Victor:burnout:

p.s. I will post pics soon!

Thanks for the welcome all and I do agree this is useles without pics. I am working on that right now. Any advice on where to begin with the mods?

Last edited:
Just a preview don't have the recent pics on this computer. Any input is appreciated.

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 58
vjleon81 said:
Thanks for the welcome all and I do agree this is useles without pics. I am working on that right now. Any advice on where to begin with the mods?

A PCM flash would be a good start since you have the QC....then turn your attention to the exhaust....then....get another credit card...youre gonna need it....;)

Thanks for all the input! I am looking for the flash as i sit here but it looks like I might have to dish out the cash for a new pcm and flash. We will see maybe I will get lucky and DOUGT will still have his. As for the credit card I am trying to keep away from using that cause than I would definately go nuts and the wife would be leaving me before I could have the supercharger installed! LOL Any more input is welcome

welcome to the mad house and your new family especially after the wife leaves you we wont leave you lol

LOL i hope not cause it would hurt more than the wife leaving! LOL :D
Great bunch of people here. Anybody in TX?

Welcome.

Lots of Texans (and pretenders too) they will post up in a few hours.

You are family from post #1. Come often and enjoy!

Thanks for the warning and I appreciate the welcome. What would a family be if it didn't have a few bad apples? This is going to be fun. What is the deal with the DIY section? How do you get access to that?

I'll be back at Fort Hood, Texas in about a month, and I'm currently looking for a truck. I'll let you know when i get back, and find th right one. WELCOME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back