New to the site but not to the addiction!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveThisTruck said:
I'll be back at Fort Hood, Texas in about a month, and I'm currently looking for a truck. I'll let you know when i get back, and find th right one. WELCOME

I know someone in Longview,Tx. that MIGHT be interested in selling an '04 Black RC with 4,000 miles on it. He is the original owner.

Welcome to the best stop on the information superhighway!!!

Drive careful!! Next time you might not be able to brag about wrecking it!! :(

vjleon81 said:
Thanks for all the input! I am looking for the flash as i sit here but it looks like I might have to dish out the cash for a new pcm and flash. LOL Any more input is welcome

Why buy a new PCM when you can buy a Programmer that will allow you to 'Flash' your stock computer with a Performance Tune, then when you want/need to return to stock, just use the Programmer to do so?:D

If these programmers were available when I was ready to purchase, I definitely would've went in that direction. I have one for my Focus and it works perfect!

Welcome Vic!:beer:

Hamrhead said:
Why buy a new PCM when you can buy a Programmer that will allow you to 'Flash' your stock computer with a Performance Tune, then when you want/need to return to stock, just use the Programmer to do so?:D

If these programmers were available when I was ready to purchase, I definitely would've went in that direction. I have one for my Focus and it works perfect!

Welcome Vic!:beer:

WELCOME and I must agree with Hamrhead. The programmer is $600.00 from Roe Racing with 2 tunes. Mine are 91 and 93 Octane. In my Quad Cab the difference was night and day. Now if I need a different tune they can email it to me. I won’t need to pull my PCM and I can go back to stock at anytime.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks everyone for the welcome and just to clear something up I was not bragging about wrecking the first one but I am definitely going to enjoy my second chance at life. I have been truly blessed with a second chance. I broke my neck and my lower back but still have all body functions. I will be very careful. I don't want anyone to think that I am saying I am invincible because I know I am not but I am going to get back on the 10 and keep riding!

On a different note thanks for the advise on the tuner, I think that would probably be the best route to go. We will see what happens. I will keep everybody up to date on the mods.

Thanks again and this is definately the place to be for extended family!

vjleon81 said:
Thanks everyone for the welcome and just to clear something up I was not bragging about wrecking the first one but I am definitely going to enjoy my second chance at life. I have been truly blessed with a second chance. I broke my neck and my lower back but still have all body functions. I will be very careful. I don't want anyone to think that I am saying I am invincible because I know I am not but I am going to get back on the 10 and keep riding!

On a different note thanks for the advise on the tuner, I think that would probably be the best route to go. We will see what happens. I will keep everybody up to date on the mods.

Thanks again and this is definately the place to be for extended family!
Just about any of these dude can help you Bro. I can't but they can...When there is no help for the person who is helping....That's where I come in :D BTW welcome to the site :D

LOL thanks for that lil bit of info. I will keep that in mind when I get into the stuff no one else can help me with.

vjleon81 said:
LOL thanks for that lil bit of info. I will keep that in mind when I get into the stuff no one else can help me with.
We have a thread for you then...It's called Ask TheSickness...Do some reading before you dance with the Devil Bro LOOLOL :D

Uh oh is it that time again. The last time I tried to deal with the devil he got scared and said to take my soul somewhere else. LOL where's this thread at man

vjleon81 said:
Uh oh is it that time again. The last time I tried to deal with the devil he got scared and said to take my soul somewhere else. LOL where's this thread at man
Do a search :D

just did one for ask the sickness and you were spread all over the place like the way I did on that chicks face prom night lol is there a specific thread

vjleon81 said:
just did one for ask the sickness and you were spread all over the place like the way I did on that chicks face prom night lol is there a specific thread
So you got that Doll to huh.......:D Hey for a new guy your ok :D

LOL that's awesome. Thanks that means a lot to me someday I hope. You seem like the guy everyone knows. It also seems like you do all the GTG's. So where are you located I want to see the man behind the mask so I can make sure it's not my long lost brother. So when are we going to have a drink and watch the game?

vjleon81 said:
LOL that's awesome. Thanks that means a lot to me someday I hope. You seem like the guy everyone knows. It also seems like you do all the GTG's. So where are you located I want to see the man behind the mask so I can make sure it's not my long lost brother. So when are we going to have a drink and watch the game?
I only drink with Assless chaps on :D I am near Phoenix, Mt hahahahaha :elefant: I try and get to as many as I can....Sometimes I get taken captive and I usually don't wear any underwear and when I do ....It's usually something rather unusual :p We got a family here and your invited, don't be a stranger and post the Phuck up so people know who you are :D

HAHAHAHAHA you're cool and all but the ass chap comment just put a nasty ass picture in my head lololol thanks for the invite and the awesome welcome i will post as much as possible and definitely look forward to all the GTG's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back