New to the Viper Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preston

Reaction score
I'll start off simple, I'm from the Dallas area (Texas) about 25 minutes away in Rockwall. My ride? A 2005 SRT/10 RC (looking for stock rims).

This is my first 10, and I'm extremely happy with the purchase, I've had it for only about three weeks now. Happiest three weeks of my life. :rock:

I hope y'all don't mind lots of questions, 'cause I have them!

photo4.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

FATJACK said:
Welcome to the RBC Preston, fire away with the questions.

Deal!

First, I'm having a problem with an after-market gas tank that the guys before me installed...

It's throwing the Large Evap code... DAMN.
Any chance somebody knows who can help me with that little problem?

Second; Anybody have a set of stock wheels for sale? :D

Rims are 20"
Tires are;
Front; 245/40 Yokohama
Rear; 29x18 Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/Rs (That's the only numbers on 'em)

i like the rims and as far as the major evap code if everything works its all good send your pcm and have the whole evap section taken off your pcm....and before anyone says anything you can and it will work

505'sFastestViper. said:
i like the rims and as far as the major evap code if everything works its all good send your pcm and have the whole evap section taken off your pcm....and before anyone says anything you can and it will work

Places that will do that? Or instructions on how to? That's good info though! Thank you!

Welcome to the VTCoA:rock:

Why does it have an aftermarket tank?:confused: What else has been done to the truck?

LoveThisTruck said:
Welcome to the VTCoA:rock:

Why does it have an aftermarket tank?:confused: What else has been done to the truck?

They put an airbag system in the truck, and to fit the system they put a new tank in. I was worried about the bags, so I took it to a shop in town to see what they thought of it, the guy said it looked professionally done.

As of now I don't know if I'm going to keep it or just return everything to stock.

And thanks everybody!

Welcome to the Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back