New to VTCOA

Avionics, Flight controls, radar, comms, fuel systems, ABDR
GPS , Communication connections , Radios and stop light full throttle launch flights - some with after burner mods installed . Hahaha the 10’s are awesome .

Jets and trucks :D

They have a lot in common

Growing up nearly all our cars were from the UK assembled in NZ or Australia. Most were manual trans. The autos of the day were gutless wonders and drank the gas like no tomorrow.
3 on the tree was normal, some 4 on the tree, then 4 on the floor took over as the smaller cars went that way and the the jappers took over.
However I do enjoy a modern auto ie ZF 8spd as in my BMW X3 2L Diesel

Growing up nearly all our cars were from the UK assembled in NZ or Australia. Most were manual trans. The autos of the day were gutless wonders and drank the gas like no tomorrow.
3 on the tree was normal, some 4 on the tree, then 4 on the floor took over as the smaller cars went that way and the the jappers took over.
Never heard of a four on the tree!! Interesting! My grandads 58 Plymouth Savoy had the push buttons on the dash. That used to inrigue the heck outta me as a kid!

So basically those cars were like the 10’s without the power but a few more gears on the floor hahahaha ! I’ll take the 10’s :D

Never heard of a four on the tree!! Interesting! My grandads 58 Plymouth Savoy had the push buttons on the dash. That used to inrigue the heck outta me as a kid!
Those push button shift hers were actually cool for there time .

Last edited:
Very cool! hey kid, quit pushin my buttons!! lol

Very cool! hey kid, quit pushin my buttons!! lol
Just wait till a Shitter neurolink implant is put in people brains and AI takes over driving .. it’s the future :eek: … BUMPER CARS ANYONE ?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back