New Tranny...

we also jsut got off the phone with the tranny people, they are gonna do whatever it takes to make them a little more acceptable to hp:rock:

I am not sure of everything they are doing, but they want a tranny that is built to last under even our trucks,

I should know more later, but I can say they are working hard to perfect there product:rock:

si as of this moment, the ones thru me are not availble until they give me the word, and looks like labonte may be the initial recipient

Tony.

If / When they fix me up I will be the first person to sing your / thier praises. As I want this to work for the both of us............. The tranny is what I sold my wife to buy the truck, bought it failing, failed a week latter. Put me in a spot. When it's fixed, if, i'll be all over it!

Jump off this rig????????? He no, I got close yesterday. Hanging off a wire rope under the rig in the moonpool fixing a encoder on riser tensioner cylinders........... fun. Note to self don't work out tri's and bi's the night before you go swinging around under a drilling rig 20 ft over the ocean. LOL

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back