Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is my new cover, should keep the darn cat prints off my paint:D

It's by California car cover.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    716.4 KB · Views: 74
Ha! Even though mine is covered in the garage,I come home to find the neighbors cat has left hair and prints on my engine:mad:

Yea, I get that also, I think my cat sleeps on the extra battery tray, lol perfect spot for the cat I guess. :confused:

Your welcome for your mirrors fitting right the first time. Have had 2 covers from them (first one fell apart) and both showed up with dumbo mirrors. Both times had to send it back for them to fix the mirrors. I told them the SRT-10 truck all had the same mirrors factor so stop putting the big ass towing mirror pockets on them. Looks like they listened. I'm never buying a cover from them again, to many problems.

Ha! Even though mine is covered in the garage,I come home to find the neighbors cat has left hair and prints on my engine:mad:

A trap from Lowes, and a quick trip to the local animal shelter will also keep your neighbors cat prints off of your car. ;)

Last edited:
Haha....we rescued a fkn cat from the intake on a 2005 durango.....she drove 2 days with a kitten in the intake box......hahaha.....the cat is fine.....probly a lil dehydrated.....

Your welcome for your mirrors fitting right the first time. Have had 2 covers from them (first one fell apart) and both showed up with dumbo mirrors. Both times had to send it back for them to fix the mirrors. I told them the SRT-10 truck all had the same mirrors factor so stop putting the big ass towing mirror pockets on them. Looks like they listened. I'm never buying a cover from them again, to many problems.

Sorry to hear, I hope I have better luck, lol So far, looks like the cover is made really well, and fits good. I will probably only be using it inside the garage, so I hope it will hold up a long time.

If I leave mine in the driveway 5 minutes my neighbor's cat does the same. Can't say I was sad when I noticed his tail was missing yesterday. :D

My Goldens love to chase my daughter's cats:D Can't say I encourage that but . . . .

Yeah mine has the Dumbo mirror pockets as well. I lived in Canada back in 04 and it was just too much of a pain to send it back. Wish I had though. Things are so much easier living in GA.

A little crushed glass in a ball of ground beef will always take care of cat scratches on the truck------just saying:dontknow:

It seems cats are a major PITA for all, lol I am hoping mine will run away (with a little help) :burnout:

I can't seem to catch the neighbors. I have caught everyone elses and hauled them to the town I work in. But the neighbors cat is quit cunning. If I didn't think they'd call the cops I'd throw one of these at it.
40_Cal_155_JHP.jpg

I have the same one, I like it a lot!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back