New truck, new member, St Louis area.

Welcome to the site! Nice looking truck....really digging that floor mat! BTW what is that box in the bed?

Thanks for the welcome.
That box is in the bed, there are two actually. I will post some better pics. And one of the engine.
Are the brake rotors on these trucks drilled and slotted from the factory?
Who does the best tuning for these trucks?

The guy that owned the truck previously did a very nice job with the bed, it has a line-x and then the bed rug and the tonnoue cover is carpeted and and has a lights in it and locks and unlocks with the key fob. The two tool like boxes are nice, I have never seen in a truck before.

I have the wing, but don't think I'm going to use it. Kind of like the way it looks without it.

Was wondering if these were stock

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 15
Thanks for the welcome.
That box is in the bed, there are two actually. I will post some better pics. And one of the engine.
Are the brake rotors on these trucks drilled and slotted from the factory?
Who does the best tuning for these trucks?

The guy that owned the truck previously did a very nice job with the bed, it has a line-x and then the bed rug and the tonnoue cover is carpeted and and has a lights in it and locks and unlocks with the key fob. The two tool like boxes are nice, I have never seen in a truck before.

I have the wing, but don't think I'm going to use it. Kind of like the way it looks without it.

you are minutes away from the best of everything for your truck JMB Performance & Powdercoat, LLC

he is in festus mo

Back