New tv

bclark05

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just ordered a new tv:rock: It is a Samsung led 55" 8000 series.
After a long search on the net this is the one I came up with. Here are the specs, it doesn't say but it is 5,000,000 to 1 contrast ratio. It will be here thursday, I can't wait:D :D :D
tv specs.jpg

bclark05 said:
I just ordered a new tv:rock: It is a Samsung led 55" 8000 series.
After a long search on the net this is the one I came up with. Here are the specs, it doesn't say but it is 5,000,000 to 1 contrast ratio. It will be here thursday, I can't wait:D :D :D
View attachment 41668
Your gonna love it, the 8000 series is the sheeiit.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Youll love it, I have a 120hz 52" samsung lcd and I am super happy with it.
Justin

I have a 46" Samsung 120HZ...cant believe how clear...with a Blu-Ray disk its like looking thru an open window....that LED must be something..:rock:

TNVIPER said:
I have a 46" Samsung 120HZ...cant believe how clear...with a Blu-Ray disk its like looking thru an open window....that LED must be something..:rock:
I have the 55" LED 240 HZ, And i gotta tell you it kicks ass. Blue Ray is unreal on this unit.

JRSVIPR said:
Put your woman on, Lets see what she has to say.:D :p :marchmellow:

Ha! She says she is divorcing you....:marchmellow:

At those prices, I've never heard anyone admit that they didn't love their TV.... Not til they've had it awhile....

Hope yer's is a rocker.....

Samsung has great blacks- high contrast..........

D

bclark05 said:
it doesn't say but it is 5,000,000 to 1 contrast ratio.

dynamic contrast ratio makes number that look good don't it? plasma still produces better looking pictures.

put up a photo after you mount it.

i would drop the 4 grand and get the laser tv myself. :p

Last edited:
I have the Panasonic 50" Plasma, the LG 42" Plasma, and the Samsung 55" LED. by far the best tv is the Samsung.. the colors are amazing, and the fact that you can upload the tv to internet and firmware upgrades leads to amazing additions and very vibrant colors, plus the slim size of it.

Great choice and perfect addition

Congratz...

Just got my Samsung 55" delivered on Saturday. It is the top lcd with a touch or red they call it... I have two Samsung lcd tv's now. They are really the most clear to me.

Thanks. I bought it off from Amazon.com, there price could not be beat, any it will be here in two days, fast shipping and free:rock:

get it ISF calibrated after about 100-200 hours of "on" time. actually, best buys calibration isn't half bad. you must wait for some on time though.

mr. anderson said:
get it ISF calibrated after about 100-200 hours of "on" time. actually, best buys calibration isn't half bad. you must wait for some on time though.
What does this mean?:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back