New tv

I have and RCA CTC-38. It's Kick ass!

My 40" Samsung LCD suddenly seems so inadequate.

Luckily, it's not the size of your TV that matters, it's the size of your...

...feet?:aetsch:

My fiance and I walked into Best Buy to look at TV's and they had walls of them, she walked right over to the Samsung 50 LED and said I'll take that one and she/we havent been sorry.....awesome TV, soooo bright and clear:rock:

Good choice on yours:rock: :rock: :rock:

v

bclark05 said:
What does this mean?:dontknow:

http://www.imagingscience.com/

short and skinny. makes your tv picture better. and will make it last longer. generally LED TV's run REAL hot, temp wise from the factory, think of it on a lighting scale 0-20000 degrees Kelvin, 6500 is considered daylight(just like HID's, foor a reference). your TV on each IRE scale should be around 6500 Kelvin most LED run 10k K and up on all scales and temps for each color, RGB are generally off.

lot of techie talk, don't mean to get into the weeds, but basically, the Calibration will make your awesome picture even better and save you a little coin energy wise, as it will ultimately reduce power consumption. best 300 dollars you will spend on your tv. highly recommended!

Here is the 5 year old in front of it:D
007.JPG
Still have to hang it after I get all the wirring done:rock:

Last edited:
I got myself the same TV in Sept for my birthday and I love it. Unfortunately it comes with one slight issue. Your friends are going to want to come over to watch everything at your house. My friend has a PS-3 and some blu-rays but his TV sucks so he comes over lugging his PS-3 and movies to my house and hooks it up to my tv so that he can enjoy it.

Back