new under drive pulley!!!!!!

505'sFastestViper.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys this is the newest of the new!!!!!!!
Made out of T10001 Aluminum composite…yes the stuff that they use in space ships(not even available to the public ,but we know some people)

It is the fastest smallest lightest triple undriven pulley on the market

Coming in @ an astonishing 3.2 ounces!!!!!
28 RWHP gains across the board.(dyne Graph to Follow!!!)

We here at JTVENOUMOUS RACING are ready to let these things fly out the door!!!!!!!

Just pay shipping and we will get these out ASAP!!!!

I would love to post pics but most of you would not know how to react to this one off original design that is going to be taking the Dodge Ram SRT 10 world by storm!!!!

Last edited:
Made out of T8109 Aluminum composite…yes the stuff that they use in space ships(not even available to the public ,but we know some people)

We here at JTVENOUMOUS RACING are ready to let these things fly out the door!!!!!!!

I would love to post pics but most of you would not know how to react to this one off original design that is going to be taking the Dodge Ram SRT 10 world by storm!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Hey Dom, is that 28 rwhp per wheel, or total?

Man you are way behind. The best aluminum out right now is T9007. Get with the program.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Made out of T10001 Aluminum composite…yes the stuff that they use in space ships(not even available to the public ,but we know some people)

BBBBWWWAHAHAHAHAHA DAMMIT MAN! I THOUGHT WE AGREED TO KEEP QUIET!?!?!?!?!?!?

SOB!

WELL ITS OUT NOW!

dam this is funny, sob if today was def the day I needed this!:dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2:

275a_zps38329639.jpg

NOOOOOOOO!!! project beefcake, the original smallest lightest most power freeingest most prettiest aluminuminest underdrivingest pulliest pulley ever has been released!!!!!!! :D:D:D

I'm always looking for an edge. I'll take one. Although I would prefer to hold out for the new Styrofoam version

Can Midnight get one in chrome :D

He pays you to allow him the privilege of hydrodipping the pulley. So if you get a hydrodipped pulley, it will also include a check for $10,000.

Will he be offering it capable of eliminating the balancer as well? I heard our engines do not need to be balanced with underdrive pullies

Lets all quit fucking around and start a list. I'm in!

1. Ramv10 :)

Last edited:
Lets all quit fucking around and start a list. I'm in!

1. Ramv10 :)

This sounds great, almost too good to be true!! but I'm gonna have to hold off and see how the styrofoam pulley outnumbered mentioned turns out..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back