new under drive pulley!!!!!!

now Im, pissed ,that is a one off of the one off I have made so really yours is a two off ,And I am sick of you coping my idea and selling it as if you thought the idea up .Was that you who called my number asking my prices :chain:

now Im, pissed ,that is a one off of the one off I have made so really yours is a two off ,And I am sick of you coping my idea and selling it as if you thought the idea up .Was that you who called my number asking my prices :chain:
I knew people called your number looking for prices, but I coulda sworn you said that you said that was for something else? :D

All gone guys
Will make another run of 5 if we can source the T10001 aluminum

Update!!!!
Arrestmesilver aka justice

Just ran a 9.89

With just our pulley!!!!

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

All gone guys
Will make another run of 5 if we can source the T10001 aluminum

Update!!!!
Arrestmesilver aka justice

Just ran a 9.89

With just our pulley!!!!

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

Congrats, Justice!! Heard he was gonna go run 210mph at the flying mile today?

Now do these come with grade 18 bolts? If so maybe I can be a vendor for them since you're not able to sell them? I use USPS and they're faster than your truck at delivering your triple under driven pulley.
:D

Now do these come with grade 18 bolts? If so maybe I can be a vendor for them since you're not able to sell them? I use USPS and they're faster than your truck at delivering your triple under driven pulley.
:D
Bolts? Bro, the new carbon fiber triple pulley is magnetic - no bolts required. You aren't still using bolts on yours, right?

pretty cool Christmas present;)

and just noticed, merry merry and happy happy to you to sir:santaclaus:

btw will get the next set sent via stealth conditioning with armed guards via texas mile conditions;)

gotta love it, gotta make water now

I'm sorry guys, I made some water but now gotta zip up, I just cant compete in this dong contest LOLOL but it is kinda funny to read

holiday laughs are awesome:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back