New Valve Covers - w/ SS Lettering

JimTeTe

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys

Here's a couple pics of the New Valve Covers with Polished Stainless Steel Lettering. Wanted something Different than hawks so I went this Route. But I didn't want to leave the truck down while waiting So Joanne from JTSVP had some covers and we located the graphic and here is the result. Outstanding Job Jo .. Really appreciate the covers.

I'll post a couple more after the install on Friday.

Valve-1ss_zps6133da24.jpg

Valve-2ss_zps9767e65b.jpg

Thanks again ......

Jim

HOLY SH*T bud they look absolutely insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice idea...LOL

Well I know ill catch hell for it but I gotta be honest. I like the contrast of the lettering to the hydrodip but I gotta be honest man the peel and stick letters look kinda Shitty, think they'd look a lot better if you just polished the factory letters.

Well I know ill catch hell for it but I gotta be honest. I like the contrast of the lettering to the hydrodip but I gotta be honest man the peel and stick letters look kinda Shitty, think they'd look a lot better if you just polished the factory letters.

The work is phenomenal! But I have to agree with the letters.

Thanks for the feedback guys ......... appreciate ya lookin, and for the feedback. May look a bit different on the Truck. I'll post more soon.

Thanks again .......

Jim

Hey Guys

Here's a couple pics of the New Valve Covers with Polished Stainless Steel Lettering. Wanted something Different than hawks so I went this Route. But I didn't want to leave the truck down while waiting So Joanne from JTSVP had some covers and we located the graphic and here is the result. Outstanding Job Jo .. Really appreciate the covers.

I'll post a couple more after the install on Friday.

Valve-1ss_zps6133da24.jpg

Valve-2ss_zps9767e65b.jpg

Thanks again ......

Jim

Quite welcome "T", Eddie did an awesome job creating the print, they turned out awesome sir, show winning truck all the way around , congrats! enjoy sir!

Not sure why you all think the letters look bad? I think they contrast very will with the paint. Or is it the fact that you can tell they are raised and actually stick ons? Either way :rock:

Not sure why you all think the letters look bad? I think they contrast very will with the paint. Or is it the fact that you can tell they are raised and actually stick ons? Either way :rock:

The way they stick up is my concern, I didn't say they look bad. I'm just saying that one little detail would make it look that much better. :D

You cant polish the letters then clear over them, they will oxidize under the clear over time. Jim opted for the stainless letters from the viper store

You cant polish the letters then clear over them, they will oxidize under the clear over time. Jim opted for the stainless letters from the viper store

Good information, something I was unaware of.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back