New Video of the truck

SRT10VENOMOUS

1800HP Club. And climbing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok Caveman you asked for it here it is..

and wow shes running rich ..

Oh and end of the video you get to see her blow the power steering line and apear to begoing up in flames lol..

lucky there were no flames just some p s oil all over the entire motor and hood fenders etc.. everywhere.

The return trip to the end of this video is where I was gonna let her go.. Unfortunately you will have to wait for that video until we get some new lines on her..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU66famZBMk]Procharged Srt10 Ram blows power steering line - YouTube[/ame]

Bring me my brown pants

Thanks! It's a beast, for sure. I bet your heart skipped a beat when that line blew.

Thanks! It's a beast, for sure. I bet your heart skipped a beat when that line blew.

Oh shit i thought she was goin up in flames.. I was like dammit, wheres my fire extinguisher lol.. " other truck has one right behind the center seat.. Think i should get one installed in here.. Maybe a halon system or something.

But ya I thought she was a gonner...

Oh shit i thought she was goin up in flames.. I was like dammit, wheres my fire extinguisher lol.. " other truck has one right behind the center seat.. Think i should get one installed in here.. Maybe a halon system or something.

But ya I thought she was a gonner...
Don't you need a Halon system for the Texas Mile? May as well do it now.

Oh, in case you didn't know, you have a bit of a traction problem too. :D

Don't you need a Halon system for the Texas Mile?

You just need to carry in cab.. But I think I would like one under the hood.. ready to go.. Would be a shame to see her go up in flames..

Although the insurance pay out would be nice lol..

Just don't put Halon in the cab

Such a familiar sound! Man I miss driving my truck, the snow could piss off anytime now!

Didn't John tune this thing? Why is it so rich? Better bring it over to Calgary in June when Chris comes up!

It was tuned at psi in Portland. Eric wanted it super safe so that's how they tuned it .. We're gonna lean her out in a week or so when I take her down again. Have a few mods to do but gonna bump up the power hopefully by a large amount. We ll see how it goes. ..

Love the video. Your truck sounds incredible!

Nice sounding truck, you looked panicked there at the end with the smoke coming out. At least you took the keys out if it would have caught fire. :D

Nice sounding truck, you looked panicked there at the end with the smoke coming out. At least you took the keys out if it would have caught fire. :D

thought the old girl was gonna go up in flames,, lucky that PS fluid is apparently not that flammable...

Hi, cool video.
Are the PS lines smaller from dia, causing higher pressure ?

By the way is it a camera / optical issue with your windscreen, or is the hood moving while driving, looks unstable.

All the best

Arne

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back