New Video of the truck

Hi, cool video.
Are the PS lines smaller from dia, causing higher pressure ?

By the way is it a camera / optical issue with your windscreen, or is the hood moving while driving, looks unstable.

All the best

Arne

I think its the camera doing that, i noticed that as well.. Its not a go pro or a camera meant for that type of filming so maybe it does not like the movement

AWESOME TRUCK! Sounds like a beast. Is blowing the power steering lines a common thing for these trucks or was it just a freak thing?

By the way is it a camera / optical issue with your windscreen, or is the hood moving while driving, looks unstable.

Arne

that's youtube's way of "adjusting the shakiness" in vidoes that aren't uploaded from a camera with any built in stabilization. every pebble in the road will cause a jolt in a phone, for example, so youtube has their own "fix" for that... it basically molds the shakes into "waves"... which doesn't make it look shaky, but distorts the image during that process...

btw, bad ass truck, ken... can't wait to see some adjusted times and maybe a track run:playingball:

Nice truck and Video! I know I jumped when I saw the smoke so I can only imagine how you felt. Then I went back and read the comments to see it was only PS fluid... whew!
Can't wait to see the follow up video.
joe

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back