New way to sell?

LightningRaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if it's ever been done before or said before but is their anyway to change the rules to selling and make it so you have to show piks of a piece of paper or something with your name next to the item? To prevent fraud

I have seen a lot of that on other forums and I agree it does help eliminate the possibility of being ripped off by a scammer. The only thing it would take to make this happen is to have all of the mods on board to check each for sale thread as it is posted and remove posts that don't meet the criteria. However some threads can slip through the cracks when the mods are not present like on a weekend.

I just think it would be a good standard to try to maintain to prevent anyone from getting screwed, not that I have but sometimes I see things that I question and I wouldn't be so fast to send certain members $ and hope they are legit

You are saying to do this... right?

Attachments

• sample1.JPG
    sample1.JPG
    133 KB · Views: 99
with a date on it too.

Not sure if it's ever been done before or said before but is their anyway to change the rules to selling and make it so you have to show piks of a piece of paper or something with your name next to the item? To prevent fraud

Yep been doing this on yellowbullet for a long time.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back