New Wheels, what do you guys think....

EODSRT-10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Came in today. Unfortuneatly I just got back from have PRK eye surgery and am not supposed to drive for a few days. I dont think I am gonna be able to just let em sit in the garage for that long.UGGGGGGGGGG:D

DSC06998.jpg

DSC06999.jpg

These are custom two piece from Boze ZE forged out of Hunington Beach CA.
If you go to their Web site they are the "Mesh" design. They make these to order and the center cap is engraved and filled in with viper red. Very sweet.

wow looks good. dont think I have seen a better rim.
whats the size?

.........simply put, damnnn. Post up pic's once mounted. I will have a set later tonight, once I fire up the Adobe software.

Hopefully you can come up for the VA GTG for the SuperBowl. da1Cheif and amoparman hopefully ya'll can come.

When and where is the VA GTG? Havent heard of it.
these are 22" and the rubber is General Grabber 305/40/22

Big Worm said:
Hopefully you can come up for the VA GTG for the SuperBowl. da1Cheif and amoparman hopefully ya'll can come.

EODSRT-10 said:
When and where is the VA GTG? Havent heard of it.
these are 22" and the rubber is General Grabber 305/40/22

Now...... (since everyone is asking, but not ASKING ;) ) How much were those babies??? :eek: :dontknow: :D

A grand a piece!! Yea ouch but they are bad ass! :D
Black1 said:
Now...... (since everyone is asking, but not ASKING ;) ) How much were those babies??? :eek: :dontknow: :D

I have always loved the stock wheels and have never seen an aftermarket wheel that I thought would do the truck justice....until yours. Wish I could afford them...I think they should be named after you. Very tight!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back