New Wheels

tourdemon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheels are here, can't wait to get these shoes on.
2015-12-29%2017.38.16.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

They look identical to my refurbished originals which I had done in satin black, on the red truck looks bad ass IMO! I've actually spent the day taking the wheels off the truck and cleaning them

I've never really liked the Rams head, did the srt logo centre cap come with these wheels?

Where did you get them please? A little googling has only brought up Tony Venoms viper head polished set so far.

Cheers

Dave

They look identical to my refurbished originals which I had done in satin black, on the red truck looks bad ass IMO! I've actually spent the day taking the wheels off the truck and cleaning them

I've never really liked the Rams head, did the srt logo centre cap come with these wheels?

Where did you get them please? A little googling has only brought up Tony Venoms viper head polished set so far.

Cheers

Dave

No they did not, they are the OEM ones off of a Hellcat. They are not an exact color match because they are flat black, thinking of giving them 1 or 2 coats of clear to give it a satin look.

No they did not, they are the OEM ones off of a Hellcat. They are not an exact color match because they are flat black, thinking of giving them 1 or 2 coats of clear to give it a satin look.

where to order the hellcat centercaps ?

i have Tony's , but they shine off color , they where black , they are now purple-ish...:confused:

Think I should spray a couple of coats of clear to get a more satin look?

And where's that..?!

There was a bloke at work that said a lot 'There's something I really want to tell you.....but I can't!'

From me! I actually have a bunch of sets in both chrome and black.

Good man!

Black for me please..... But unfortunately shipped to the UK please....

Unfortunate because of the cost of shipping maybe, but you will be getting what you want. And that my friend is priceless. :)

those are plastic and Tonys are billet aluminum also
i can't find anyone talented enough to paint the fang head on mine so i may have to go the SRT route:chain:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back