New Wheels

So who has a steady enough hand to paint these? ?
I tried 4 local pinstripers and they said that it couldn't be done

Attachments

• 20150914_143814.jpg
    20150914_143814.jpg
    722.4 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
If the grove is deep enough maybe you can just slap the paint on & wipe off the excess. Hopefully leaving just the crack filled. Never tryed to do this on anything not chrome plated so try it at your own risk.

If the grove is deep enough maybe you can just slap the paint on & wipe off the excess. Hopefully leaving just the crack filled. Never tryed to do this on anything not chrome plated so try it at your own risk.

Tried using the oem pens but the tip is too big, can't wipe off clean enough for me

those are plastic and Tonys are billet aluminum also
i can't find anyone talented enough to paint the fang head on mine so i may have to go the SRT route:chain:

I have smooth Centercaps that I can do the fangs logo on for sure bud. :burnout:

SRT wheel caps arrived today exactly as promised from VPRPWRD, the way you'd expect things to go when dealing with a regular forum member.

Not only is he a great guy, but he's also the go to man for oem parts. Service with a smile guaranteed.

trying it since the company name isn't forth coming, it's slow but might come out ok, thanks for getting me to try it

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back