New with a Lightning in KY

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem, we are here to educate:D

My truck will definitely go faster than your 11.99

Talk is cheap and internet claims even cheaper. All of our trucks "will definitely go faster". All we need is a better prepped track, better DA, that one tweak to our tune, or any other number of excuses.

If you were here to hang out and talk trucks, it would be one thing. But you aren't. You are here claiming the superiority of your L of a '10, in your very first thread. That makes you nothing more than a troll.

Hoping to get some posts in and become a vendor here because Ive got some cool products I am going to be coming out with that will be srt10 specific

Get lost. We don't want anything to do with you or your imaginary products.

Talk is cheap and internet claims even cheaper. All of our trucks "will definitely go faster". All we need is a better prepped track, better DA, that one tweak to our tune, or any other number of excuses.

If you were here to hang out and talk trucks, it would be one thing. But you aren't. You are here claiming the superiority of your L of a '10, in your very first thread. That makes you nothing more than a troll.

Get lost. We don't want anything to do with you or your imaginary products.

hahaha.

you think I came on here with a 12 second truck to claim superiority?!

come on now, lets at least be level headed here.

I am here to hang out, talk trucks, and make some custom stuff for your SRT10's.

You certainly have an odd way of introducing yourself if that is your intention. Perhaps you should put in the time to make your truck more relevant to your track goals. Welcome

I am here to hang out, talk trucks, and make some custom stuff for your SRT10's.

You certainly have an odd way of introducing yourself if that is your intention. Perhaps you should put in the time to make your truck more relevant to your track goals. Welcome

I dont have any track goals.

How did I oddly introduce myself? Lets see, picture of truck, video of truck, said I was new. Sounds like a normal introduction to me.

if you're referring to my response to whats his name calling me slow....well, uhh...maybe you should do one of the following

a) realize my response was to him
b) realize my response was in friendly jest
c) get onto him for not being welcoming (according to your standards)

im here to have fun, as with every site I am on. so if you dont wanna goof off on the internets, prob best to just skip my posts.

How did I oddly introduce myself? if you're referring to my response to whats his name calling me slow....well, uhh...maybe you should do one of the following

I was responding to this post:

lol, I was waiting for it.

My truck will definitely go faster than your 11.99 :D That was the first time at the track with a sub-1000' DA.

Ive got some tune changes to make, and some suspension adjustments to make. Im expecting 11.80's come fall in a 500' or less DA

oh ya, 5.4L + 1.8L eaton = 7.2L < 8.3L :chain:

No one had called you names up to this point. ARRESTmeRed04 didn't make a single comparison between your truck and his and you felt the need to state that your truck would definitely go faster than his.

Correction, you came here to hopefully make custom stuff for someone else's SRT10. I'm not buying anything from you and by your own admission you haven't made anything yet.

Last edited:
If thats how you see it then whatever.

How else do you take "Here's a bolt on 10 :D" with a video of something that is faster than my slow 12.09?????

If friendly chat gets you riled up, I feel sorry for ya, bud.

If he wasnt comparing, then why mention its also bolt on and post a video? Do you normally post videos of other trucks in newbies intro threads? I know Ive sure never seen it done on any other forum.

How else do you take "Here's a bolt on 10 :D" with a video of something that is faster than my slow 12.09?????

I took it as an existing member sharing his video with a new guy. Thought it was pretty nice of him actually.

If friendly chat gets you riled up, I feel sorry for ya, bud.

I'm not even close to be riled up ;)

Do you normally post videos of other trucks in newbies intro threads? I know Ive sure never seen it done on any other forum.

Do you normally get so defensive in your first threads on new forums?

I couple minutes after you made this post I almost sent the first reply. I typed up, but deleted before sending.

"WTF is it about the people on this forum that makes you lightning driving ****s think we give a damn about your trucks, your videos, or what you think. I've read and read, and for some reason I can't understand why you feel welcome to come to this forum to start **** or seek approval from the owners of the truck that gives you buyers remorse. It's sad as ****. I think the first 50 post of every new member should be screened during a trial period and if they say anything about a lightning they should be banned and all post deleted. This isn't a truck enthusiast forum, its not a let's compare my make and model to yours forum, its a Viper Truck forum. Go **** off."

I typed it and almost sent it because I knew you were some punk ass troll, some jealous kid bored with your life and vehicle purchase. I didn't send it because I also knew everyone here is so NEEDY of a vendor to buy parts, that I would get flamed for saying what I thought.

I think its obvious now, you have no purpose here. Go **** off.

This is comical at best...

I dont have any track goals.

This is reality re your best run at the track:
that 12.09 so far

This is your goal:
My truck will definitely go faster than your 11.99 :D That was the first time at the track with a sub-1000' DA. Ive got some tune changes to make, and some suspension adjustments to make. Im expecting 11.80's come fall in a 500' or less DA

Welcome to VTCOA and feel free to take notes.

I couple minutes after you made this post I almost sent the first reply. I typed up, but deleted before sending.

"WTF is it about the people on this forum that makes you lightning driving ****s think we give a damn about your trucks, your videos, or what you think. I've read and read, and for some reason I can't understand why you feel welcome to come to this forum to start **** or seek approval from the owners of the truck that gives you buyers remorse. It's sad as ****. I think the first 50 post of every new member should be screened during a trial period and if they say anything about a lightning they should be banned and all post deleted. This isn't a truck enthusiast forum, its not a let's compare my make and model to yours forum, its a Viper Truck forum. Go **** off."

I typed it and almost sent it because I knew you were some punk ass troll, some jealous kid bored with your life and vehicle purchase. I didn't send it because I also knew everyone here is so NEEDY of a vendor to buy parts, that I would get flamed for saying what I thought.

I think its obvious now, you have no purpose here. Go **** off.

Nice to meet you too.

This is your goal:

Welcome to VTCOA and feel free to take notes.

the 11.80 comment is just what I have in mind it should go. Who knows, I might sell it before I ever run it at the track again. Its been listed for sale for 2 months now. Think I want into a terminator next.

how do you TROLL by saying youre new here and posting a pic of your current vehicle? Where in any other posts have I tried to say lightnings are better?

I actually like SRT trucks and always have.

Not a dodge fan at all but have always loved vipers and the viper trucks.

everyone is bent outta shape over nothing.

what if I had planned to get a SRT10 next? ya'll sure would be running off a newb for nothing.

I'll be honest here, ya'll unfairly grouped me with previous lightning owners who joined to cause trouble.

Not really fair to do that to someone who isnt here to cause trouble and is only looking to become a vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back