New

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwolf0982

Reaction score
Was up VTCOA, I have been lurking and decided what the hell. Well I was going back from a Trailblazer SS to a Suby impreza wrx STI and now that i have found these my mouth hit the floor and I said done. Well I was kinda keen on these because of the high maintenance, only RC and it will be a daily driver till winter so I can get a beater. Until I seen the QC. I am 18 so I know what to expect from insurance and I am sure as hell not spoiled. I work for my things so im hoping I can get a low mileage QC. I aint going to put some gay wings or anything stupid on it and street race. I think that's what most old guys think when they see a teenager behind the wheel of a fast car/truck or a honda with some external crap like a carbon fiber hood :mad: . Im sorry but that just ticks me off. [/End Rant] But hopefully ill be able to pick one up soon enough and enjoy it while its here. Now I dont know if i would want to put some enhancements because im not a car person and don't know what stuff is better and longevity is the biggest key. So yea, I personally think i got my head screwed on straight other than these gay RICERS

Welcome bud. Good choice with the QC. Best of both worlds.:rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
uhum comming from sanqueen:D
Shouldn't you be selling me something? Like working on my mineral gray rad cover and fuse box cover with the '06 "SRT10" in black. Chop Chop.:D

FATJACK said:
Don't buy no damn sissified Q/C, get a Mans truck, R/C all the way.
Well i transport a lot of friends to places and ive had a RC. Not fun, got 5 in and it was squished. Now with manual I can only fit maybe three. Plus i cant drive manual for my life.

darkwolf0982 said:
Well i transport a lot of friends to places and ive had a RC. Not fun, got 5 in and it was squished. Now with manual I can only fit maybe three. Plus i cant drive manual for my life.
Man Up!! Buy the 6 speed and practice, practice, practice. Would you rather have five friends that say "Nice Truck" or would you rather have one at a time say"GoodGodamighty what a friggin ride!!!":rock: :rock: :rock:

Welcome to the Family

Welcome to the club. Stick with the QC and go with the best color YELLOW!!!!!!!!!:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back