New

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot. I want to find the Night Runner edition in QC but if I cant and I find the RC NR edition then ill go for it. By the way anyone seen a white QC SRT 10? I wonder if they look any good plus I love white color cars.

darkwolf0982 said:
Thanks a lot. I want to find the Night Runner edition in QC but if I cant and I find the RC NR edition then ill go for it. By the way anyone seen a white QC SRT 10? I wonder if they look any good plus I love white color cars.

Ilike white also.:D

darkwolf0982 said:

They never made a white QC, but based on the Commemorative Editions, I'd say it would probably look great.

Vman455 said:
They never made a white QC, but based on the Commemorative Editions, I'd say it would probably look great.
Yea I knew that but I would get it painted white. Not cheap but badass in the end. Do like a Stormtrooper theme. :rock:
By the way, thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back