New

Status
Not open for further replies.

NettlesD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I joined so that I can read up on about these trucks because I'm looking to buy an 06 QC.

I did reply in the classifieds but my post is not showing up. Not sure what that is about since I'm looking for some information.

Anyone know anything about the RC700 package? One of the trucks I'm looking at has this package on it so I want to be informed on what it is. Great...so what....stay far away...etc

Welcome to the club!!:rock: :rock: ....I am not sure but I think you have to post maybe 10 times before you can post certain threads..Have no idea what a RC700 package is..:dontknow:

Greetings... No idea what that is but you do not have a star next to your screen name yet so it may take a bit before you have access to the DIY threads.

He's talking about the Henessey super charged package.

Welcome. I don't know either. Good luck getting your truck and be sure to post pics when you get it.

Welcome to the asylum....

Beware of anything (even) touched by John Hennessey....

D

Thanks guys. I don't know anyone with an SRT10 so I'm not sure who I would even ask to check it out. The truck is located near Houston if anyone is near there.

So....maybe I should stay away from this truck? It is supercharged and I was told the work was performed by Henessey. I'm just trying to find out more information before I actually buy it or move on to something else.

Oh, looking for an 06 QC with every available option. Hook me up if you know someone with one who wants to sell.

Welcome! Ya, I'd be careful about packages!never heard of that one... Make sure it is in good condition!

Little hard to respond to you guys when my posts don't show up but I'll work through this.

Oh, wait, it looks like my posts are now being displayed.

Ok, I gather that the *package* is over priced but the truck may be a good deal for the price. I'll keep poking around the site and see what I can come up with, although, I don't want to buy the truck and then be told later by members of this site that my rods are going to fall out.

Any members out there that may be thinking of selling? Never know.

Last edited:
Automatic running boards? Was that a dealer option or a factory option? Ran across a truck that has them and I haven't seen any other trucks with them so I thought I would ask.

Enjoy!

Don't worry about rods falling out...now if your balls fall off that is serious...

Lots to learn here, and lots of people willing to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back