newbe here

Status
Not open for further replies.
ntw0rk said:
You just did!!!!

I will again....

BEWARE THE SICKNESS!!!!!:evil:
:D

Thanks for the warning. By the way I have probably watched that kid in your sig about 30 times already!!! funny stuff!

hemibates said:
Thanks for the warning. By the way I have probably watched that kid in your sig about 30 times already!!! funny stuff!

What I love about that kid is how he slows the web page down. Its awesome!!

Welcome to site!! You need to post some pics.

ntw0rk said:
Get off of dial-up!!!

:p

:D

I'm not on dial up. It doesn't slow the page down from loading. But as I scroll down it always almost stops when I get to your freakin sig. Now quit hoing up the threads!!!

I remember

hemibates said:
Hello all, just found this site. I have been a member of srt10forums for a while and would like to spread my wings. I live in Louisana and own a 04 reg srt-10 silver. Still stock for now. Well good to be here

I remember when mine was stock............buckle up, it will get a little bumpy around here. Good luck and Merry Christmas

hemibates said:
O.K. In just 5 minutes their are mor responses to my first thread here then ohhhhh........maybe 5 hours or longer at the other site. Not a whole lot happens over their for some reason? Anyhow just bought the truck 3 months ago and will be looking for mods Very soon so I WILL need help. Thanks for the warm welcome and gota go just got off work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome Bud!

By now you've probably figured out that the 'other place', sucks.:D

hemibates said:
Hello all, just found this site. I have been a member of srt10forums for a while and would like to spread my wings. I live in Louisana and own a 04 reg srt-10 silver. Still stock for now. Well good to be here

Welcome to the forums... greatest group of people on the Net!:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back