Newbie - Am I welcomed here?

Welcome to the club....beautiful truck!!:rock: :rock: ...except for the SRT badge..:thumpdown: ..there were never any SRT hemi rams built because the Ram SRT was the "10"......you dont see a Charger SRT8 and a SRT6 for the 6cyl Charger...........anyway you are most welcome here...:)

Now you've done it! You made too many posts...you're no longer hemi powered.:D

So long as you dont post the video of the guy flipping the red SRT10. That now qualifies as an automatic termination of membership.

TNVIPER said:
Welcome to the club....beautiful truck!!:rock: :rock: ...except for the SRT badge..:thumpdown: ..there were never any SRT hemi rams built because the Ram SRT was the "10"......you dont see a Charger SRT8 and a SRT6 for the 6cyl Charger...........anyway you are most welcome here...:)

I get your point. Just tryin' to be a little different. I did make sure to use the Hemi badges to try to dispell any notion of trying to rip off the SRT image. Also, I haven't seen many Rams out there at all sporting the 2009 Challenger Hemi badges. I liked the look so I rolled with it. Thanks for the compliments!

GETRAMD said:
I get your point. Just tryin' to be a little different. I did make sure to use the Hemi badges to try to dispell any notion of trying to rip off the SRT image. Also, I haven't seen many Rams out there at all sporting the 2009 Challenger Hemi badges. I liked the look so I rolled with it. Thanks for the compliments!
he is jsut jealous because your hemi can outrun his garage queen:p

walbert said:
So long as you dont post the video of the guy flipping the red SRT10. That now qualifies as an automatic termination of membership.

What if I post a video of Jenna Jameson getting it on in the back of a SRT-10? Do I get an instant upgrade to "coolest new member"?;)

walbert said:

I agree with that.

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay. Don't get involved in the political thread and spend money with our vendors when you can. Other than that, sit back and enjoy the boobs ........er i mean the trucks LOL

505'sFastestViper. said:
welcome to the dtcoa of the world!
Dom
Truck
Club
Of
Ass

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :p :p :p :p :p :p :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Welcome from to the wild west, to the new new guyz, how many ponies in the "non" srt ram.........:rock: :p :rock:

Oh yeah, I forgot to welcome you. Nice looking ride, And welcome bro.:rock:

GETRAMD said:

Sweet looking truck! Nice to see another member with an Ohio plate on the front :D :D :D I don't think there are many of us in Northeast Ohio! :(

arent you guys missing something ,,,,duh weres the video of jamison getting humped in a 10 :D

Welcome :driver:....Some of us started out with the Hemi...then later switched up to the SRT...:burnout:
Here was my 03 when she was spankin new...enjoy the forum...great group of people here.
spfrpix1.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back