Newbie - Am I welcomed here?

5_0_BAIT said:
I agree with that.

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay. Don't get involved in the political thread and spend money with our vendors when you can. Other than that, sit back and enjoy the boobs ........er i mean the trucks LOL
Boobs? Where...where?:D

Bill.

GETRAMD said:
What if I post a video of Jenna Jameson getting it on in the back of a SRT-10? Do I get an instant upgrade to "coolest new member"?;)

I would vote for ya!:rock: Lets see the vid please!:D ,By the way ,welcome to the club,looks like you have already been bit by the "Mod Bug",nice ride,and I like those wheels,they 22"s and what kind are they?

Hey newbie, everybody loves to have new guys to pick on now & then so dont take it personally. I have a HEMI & a 10 & am glad to see you on the site. My youngest son has a BITCHIN Lightning, & I am glad he likes performance vehicles, besides the truck dont know what name is on it! Glad to have you here

Yellow venom said:
I would vote for ya!:rock: Lets see the vid please!:D ,By the way ,welcome to the club,looks like you have already been bit by the "Mod Bug",nice ride,and I like those wheels,they 22"s and what kind are they?

No vid, just a teaser. If I had one though, I'd share it.:p

They are 22" Liquid Metal Turbines. Guys love to hate these wheels. Either you like them or you hate them, but I do get hated on a lot for them. Personally, they are different and I love them. I though the mod bug was slowing down until I saw the 2nd Gen Venom hood. I really hope Stinker approves a mold and moves forward with producing them.

Thanks again everyone! You guys rock!:rock:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back