Newbie From South Carolina!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VenomTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody. I recently came across my first SRT-10 about a week ago. I had a chrysler SRT8 300 which I had just the way I wanted it until a Semi Truck on I-77 decided it would be a great idea to swipe me. I flipped the car 3 times. You cant even tell it used to be a car. Luckily, I lived. I got beat up really bad, but Im here. The first thing I did was start searching for my new ride. Went to a local Chevy stealership to check out the SS's and there it was, a black SRT10 QC. I didnt even look at anything else, and a few hours later, she was in my driveway. The very next day, she had exhaust and a CAI. I was very blessed to survive that wreck, and the car gods blessed me even further with this bad ass machine that I have always wanted. So, thats my little story. Im here in Columbia SC, Fort Jackson (Army). So, a warm hello to everyone and I look forward to making some new friends and sharing my SRT experience with all of yall.

Welcome to the RBC

Welcome to the VTCoA:rock: and congrats on the new ride.

Jackson... man that place blows. You on the trail?

Welcome home to the fastest trucks on the planet an may the truck GODS watch over you

Good choice on the truck and especially the forum!!! I have been an owner for 3 weeks and a member of VTCOA for a week. I already have made friends and learned from their wisdom. Enjoy....

Welcome to the VTCOA!

Welcome brutha!

I'm convinced that the infantry is the group in the army which gives more and gets less than anybody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back