Newbie Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottVa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good evening gentlemen. My name is Scott and I am a new SRT 10 owner. I live in VA, outside Richmond and wanted to introduce myself to you. I have read many posts on this site, made a friend, and I have learned a great deal about our trucks already. I hope you guys will pardon my ignorance on many things, but I am eager to tap into this wonderful wealth of information on this site. Thank you for having me and please be gentle as I am a performance virgin.

Attachments

• SRT10.JPG
    SRT10.JPG
    179.3 KB · Views: 56
ScottVa said:
Good evening gentlemen. My name is Scott and I am a new SRT 10 owner. I live in VA, outside Richmond and wanted to introduce myself to you. I have read many posts on this site, made a friend, and I have learned a great deal about our trucks already. I hope you guys will pardon my ignorance on many things, but I am eager to tap into this wonderful wealth of information on this site. Thank you for having me and please be gentle as I am a performance virgin.
After all that the only thing these guys will concentrate upon is virgin trust me.....Welcome to the site :marchmellow:

Welcome to the family

Welcome! You found the right place to be for owners of these trucks! :rock:

There ya go Scott ...... and you got the Fastest Color.

Been a real pleasure talkin to ya over the past couple weeks.

Tons of great folks on this site that have helped me so many times I lost track.

Welcome ..... and like I said ya need something just hollar, If I don't know (and I probably won't) these guys Will.

Jim

For life altering questions, advice and all around well thoughtout responses to many crisis you may deal with I wouls suggest the " Ask TheSickness thread " In there you will find answers to all lifes mystery's :D :D Just don't ask anything truck related, Tech advise, anything about cars, trucks, SUV's, RV's, motorcycles, or anything mechanical in nature unless its about sex toys cause you ain't gonna find 1 lick of sage advise there :D Hope this helps :marchmellow:

Scott, Welcome to the madness... You are not too far from me and a few other SRT10 trucks here in the Tidewater area (Norfold, VB, Chesapeake, Newport News) Make sure you keep in touch so when we get together you can drive down for the fun.... :)

Haha...He called us gentlemen.:dontknow: He got no idea what he got himself into.:D

Welcome to the asylum. There are several of us up herein North VA. Not sure about their virgin status though...

welcome bro from the muggy mosquito infested swamp !!!!!!!!! enjoy the sweet ride and many miles of smiles !!!!! :D :D

Welcome, you are family from post #1.

Enjoy...and beware The Sickness...

welcome to the RBC,.....

and the VTCoA Family :) :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back