Newbie Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
SANTEEN said:
Haha...He called us gentlemen.:dontknow: He got no idea what he got himself into.:D
Your right Santeen,...... calling US gentlemen....... he couldn't have read that much on this site........:p Welcome! Enjoy your time here.:D

Welcome. And enjoy your truck and this site. Hope you have $$$ this site will help you spend them. 500hp is not going to be enough.

Need for Speed said:
You mean the guy who rode with me? Nope...his name was Steve and I have not heard from him since.

Ahhh ok, Thought it might of been him. How have ya been bro?? Is all good.

Been good...really busy at work and all. Just got my sub replaced and still having problems with it so thats trying. My favor for a favor powdercoating deal went south and the wheels look like crap. Says he's gonna take care of it, but I am not betting on it. How about you? Got your 10 all fixed yet?

Need for Speed said:
Been good...really busy at work and all. Just got my sub replaced and still having problems with it so thats trying. My favor for a favor powdercoating deal went south and the wheels look like crap. Says he's gonna take care of it, but I am not betting on it. How about you? Got your 10 all fixed yet?

Damn that sucks bro, Na truck still has not been into the shop, Had a friend buff the front bumper looks really good now. I am going to see if I can make a stainless box to fit into the front bumper, Kinda like a ram air, So use the busted bumper as a tester ya know.

Welcome from a WV 10 owner. There are 2 others in my state that I know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back