Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie venom

english in calgary
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all im new to the viper club, just picked up a black 05 QC totaly stock , and what a truck loving it its just to cool :rock: :rock: , just a few Q's, is there any one in edmonton canada or near, wheres good to get after market parts in ca ,thanks and its good to be hear,, pics will be here soon when i can get smart enough to post them.

Sorry to have missed this til now.....

Welcome to the asylum...... and congrats on your new beast....

D

Welcome to the 10 club dude. Post some pics of your hot rod. As far as mods go, we have great vendors here that ship worldwide and will take care of you. We have members all over the world.............Canada is easy!!! Ask any questions and many will help..........we're like that here.

patrick

like D said welcome to the asylum,and the guy who spells with a southern accent, your first response on the red button crew,STINKER,well hell boy just give em a holler and heal fix ya up with what ever tickles yur fancy:D :burnout: :rock:

Welcome to the club, Send me a PM I'm from Edmonton here,Becareful on this site,if your on here often you'll catch the "MOD BUG" ,talk to ya soon.

Welcome!

Hey don't let that thing stay slow...............er I mean stock too long!

Get a SCT and a dyno tune and bring her to her try potential

Stinker sells them all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back