next Panama City GTG Date

Ummmm.. yeeeaauuhhhhh.. :dontknow: You were awfuly absent twice Kris... Mind letting us know what happened?

The Navy sent me to this stupid paradise in the Pacific place.....well....and also to freakin' Iraq as well. There....BTW....my in-laws live in Pensacola and I would have given up 6 months of no sex with the ole lady to hang out with you guys!

I LOVE THAT PLACE!!!:D:D:D

BTW....it was the freakin egg mcmuffin you mental midget!!!!:D:D:D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
BTW....I would have given up 6 months of no sex with the ole lady to hang out with you guys!

How so very thoughtful. You're well aware we would have found someone to 'ka.. 'ka.. 'ka..' kamodate you.. Not everyone brought their wives or 'ol ladies, so lot's of lonely guys willing to experiment in attendance....

Venom Power said:
How so very thoughtful. You're well aware we would have found someone to 'ka.. 'ka.. 'ka..' kamodate you.. Not everyone brought their wives or 'ol ladies, so lot's of lonely guys willing to experiment in attendance....

Ummmm....you are a weirdo!!!:dontknow: :p

BTW...where is this next one gonna be again????:eek:

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Ummmm....you are a weirdo!!!:dontknow: :p

BTW...where is this next one gonna be again????:eek:

Sort'a keeps you on your tappin' toes wondering WHAT I'm gonna say next.. Admit it Kris, you like it...!

I dunno when or where the next one will be;
But I will fly in and and out of there as you will see.
So I won't have to be wasting time driving there and back;
I'll rest in the plane and land before FSTJACK.

To put it plainly.. maximum drunken laughter is what I'm after..:D

Venom Power said:
Sort'a keeps you on your tappin' toes wondering WHAT I'm gonna say next.. Admit it Kris, you like it...!

I dunno when or where the next one will be;
But I will fly in and and out of there as you will see.
So I won't have to be wasting time driving there and back;
I'll rest in the plane and land before FSTJACK.

To put it plainly.. maximum drunken laughter is what I'm after..:D

You make me smile.:D :D :D

Me too...I wanna try to make the next one. I gotta say wazzup to my peeps. It's lonely out here.:eek:

I would prefer that we make the trip, and since the Texas boys came our way, it is only fair that we make a trip out to TExas so the WEST COAST boys can make it there to

Big Worm said:
I would prefer that we make the trip, and since the Texas boys came our way, it is only fair that we make a trip out to TExas so the WEST COAST boys can make it there to

I'd like to see that.. I know FSTJACK will make it out.. But I dunno about the rest.. I won't hold my breath.

Venom Power said:
I'd like to see that.. I know FSTJACK will make it out.. But I dunno about the rest.. I won't hold my breath.
i cant guarantee anything but i can say i will try.

well this should be more like a NATIONAL VTCOA MEET, LIKE THE LIGHTNING'S HAVE. that way the west coast and everyone else can come.

Maybe in Austin or San Antonio, lot's of open stretch roads out there. so I am down. It is giving you 6 months to make it out. there

eddie102870 said:
i cant guarantee anything but i can say i will try.

Oh it doesn't HAVE to be TX.. Perhaps somewhere more fun..

edit.. San Antonio IS a great place for a GTG..

didn't someone try a nat. g2g and no one would show up before? i think it'd be a GREAT idea, esp if trainman came too we could get a little head to head racing:D

Venom Power said:
The enthusiasm has seemingly fizzled..
its the holiday season that everyone is focused on right now i think. give it a little bit and it'll come back.:rock:

Borden's SRT said:
its the holiday season that everyone is focused on right now i think. give it a little bit and it'll come back.:rock:

Steve.. Mikey has a message for you about what he's focused on....

974D5A7E0F8A4BB7B8D93F671D65A789.gif

:confused: I'm having a hard time figuring it out though.....

Venom Power said:
Steve.. Mikey has a message for you about what he's focused on....

974D5A7E0F8A4BB7B8D93F671D65A789.gif

:confused: I'm having a hard time figuring it out though.....
He's been addickted to her ever since she became a man. not sure what to think about Mikey anymore. :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back